“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Went there for one evening, the place was nice with friendly service.
I ate pizza and they did it really well.
I would recommend this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 648)

3 - 7 of 1 648 reviews

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Excellent restaurant, big buffet, quick service, food is great but it is necessary to book..
We waited about half an hour with wine and snacks ..

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Positive: food was fine, delicious
Negative: service level is quite poor, waiters could not remember what we ordered for drinking and eating, they mixed the choices completely, they asked us not to order 4 types of pasta (we were 14) because the kitchen is overloaded, we were laughing on it as Italy is the home of pastas. When 2 or more people order the same food they put together onto one plate even 3-4 portions without any notice in advance and they don't care that the persons sit opposite sides of the table. It seemed that this restaurant can not handle this much tables, simply the kitchen and the service members lost the battle against full house.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, delicious food, beautiful place, great location. Perfect place for family dinner (kids also loved it)

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I spend my summers in Rimini since ever and the restaurant "La Posada" has always been a must for me, both for the service and food. Well, I do not know what happened, but it suddenly turned to be a place to avoid. Our waiter was very unprofessional and kinda unpleasant. Gluten-free pasta is sponsored in the menu, but when you ask for it, you quickly realize they don't actually serve it. Many things in the menu are only served for at least two people and it's not specified. The grilled fish I got was not good (and trust me, I have never had bad fish here on the coast!). The "tagliolini allo scoglio" which is considered the best dish of the restaurant, is nothing but tagliolini with clams, just a few shrimps as add on for the color.
Pizza is good, so if it happens you come over there, just get that.
Finally, if la Posada was a restaurant I was recommending every one coming to Rimini, I would - now - say that's definetely not worthed at all. Go somewhere else !

1  Thank Greta2352