“Just exactly like in the pictures I really enjoy...”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lobetrave...
Guatemala city
“Just exactly like in the pictures I really enjoy it.”
Reviewed 12 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I was very happy with my stay in this nice and confortable apartment.
I was greeted by Tim and Evon such nice and helpful couple, Tim took me to the apartment and Cary my bags and explained everything abut the rental very clear .
The bed was good nice sheets and towels. It is very hard to find anything negative to say abut this rental,just the contrary I enjoy my stay very much, and I’m planning to return . The location is perfect with so many choices of restaurants to chose from just 2 minutes walk, 5 minutes walk to the ferry building were you can take the ferry to Devonport or other islands just abut 20 minutes ride,so lovely I really enjoy the ride the Auckland harbor is amazing.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Sep 2018
Thanks so much for the positive response. We are delighted to hear that you really enjoyed where you stayed. We would love to see you come visit us again, you are always welcome in our homes!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing