“Retirement do.”
Review of The Bubble Room

The Bubble Room
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bubble Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 26 Restaurants in Bramhall
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: European, British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had to decide where to have my retirement party and Marie suggested the Bubbleroom in Bramhall. So just after my birthday the party was held there. Good food, attentive staff and the area reserved for my guests. What a brilliant night, couldn't ask for more.

1  Thank George G

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Evening drinks in the bubble room with wife and baby to celebrate start of Easter weekend - fantastic welcome from the staff. Molly and Megan amazing with our little man teddy - helping to play with him whilst wife and I enjoy a drink together. They really make this place. Love the family friendly environment. Gareth and Natalie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Bubble room very kindly came to the rescue of a local charity event that had been let down by Turquoise Restaurant which is a few doors further down the road.
The bubble room with only days notice accommodated approximately 60 ladies with a two course meal. There was a variety of options for the starter and main course. My daughter had the burger which was huge and my daughter said was delicious; I had the beef bourgeon which just felt apart. The staff were courteous and efficient and went out of their way to ensure the evening went without a hitch.
Myself and family will definitely visit again.
I did notice a well behaved dog, so another plus from my point of view.
Thank you Bubble Room.

1  Thank JanBJZ
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Went to a private function with £500 behind the bar. One colleague can only drink Bacardi and Coke and they did not have any Bacardi, this is a prime bar in Bramhall. She got a dark spiced rum and Coke which is not a similar drink at all. There is both a sainsburys and tescos within a few hundred yards, why did someone not go and get a bottle? What happened to 'customer is king'. This is not an unusual drink and is popular,who is in charge of supplies? Very disappointed with the Staff for not addressing the problem, the Bubble room is normally a great venue with friendly staff.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We went here last night for some Proseco before going for dinner nearby to celebrate our sons 21st Birthday.
The staff were helpful, the place was buzzing and the drinks were reasonably priced. We stood by the bar and it was very busy. A pleasant start to our night out.