“Not bad, but not the best burger I ever had either.”

California Burger Co
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Burgers were ok. Got the Honorable Texan Burger with Onion Rings ($16). Burger was cooked as requested, but had obviously been sitting for a while before being served. Was just warm and not hot, but tasted pretty good. Service was also a little lacking. Waitress did not come back for quite awhile while other guests at the table needed more drinks.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I loved this place so much we ended up eating there two days in a row. We all had burgers and bottomless fries. Make sure to order the curly fries. They are out of this world as well as the best onion rings we've ever had. What I love most about this place is how all the servers help out one another. If we needed something someone was always there to get it for us. I could tell they definitely work as a team and that was important to my family and I. Thanks for great experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My husband and I absolutely loved the food, fun atmosphere, and outdoor music on the patio at the California Burger Company! The best thing about going here was that we decided that their burgers were the best ones we have ever had. My husband's blue cheese burger and my cheddar cheese burger were amazing and we loved the grilled buns and generous lettuce and tomato toppings! It is great that there were many options for the side accompaniment. I chose the salad and it was superb. Of course, we had to order onion rings and boy were we glad we did.

Besides the terrific food quality, we adored listening to the musicians that performed on the patio. We especially liked the very talented Jamie Rollins who has a smooth voice that has some richness to it. The guy was great!

We can't wait to go back here for the burgers and fun atmosphere the next time we go to Lake Tahoe!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Nothing too crazy or spectacular but the burgers were quality and good. The beer battered curly fries are a MUST. The atmosphere is enjoyable and staff is respectful and nice.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch as a party of 10. We were able to be seated as a whole group outside and had the pleasure of listening to live music. The blue cheese and caprese burgers were excellent. Our entire party agreed that the onion rings, sidewinder fries, and sweet potato tots were on point and a great side. Would definitely eat here again.