“Amazing restaurant in Tofo,Inhambane "Brankos"”
Review of Branko's

Branko's
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Tofo
Price range: R 136 - R 214
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Marinated seafood and meat grilled on the table, fresh seasonal pizzas - Mozambican spirit and vibrant spot just one minute walk from the beach.
Reviewed 28 December 2022 via mobile

The service was quite good but at lunch tine (12:00 to 14:00) the wait time is pretty long.
Overall a very good time, all the fod is good but I would not recomend the ice cream, it comes with chocolate and mint in the same bowl, the chocolate is amazing but the mint is too strong.

Date of visit: December 2022

Reviewed 18 December 2022

A very hospitable little place with great pizzas. We regretted not trying the hot rock - they looked fantastic!

Date of visit: December 2022
Reviewed 26 November 2022

Very nice pizza, good price, thin crust ( not too much filling on the pizza although perfect for my likings).

Had the hot rock experience with some squid. Very good experience; just found it a lit bit dangerous.

Overall 10/10

Reviewed 16 November 2022

I've never seen this before: the place is charming, service excellent and the food (Wahoo fish on hot stone) was the best we had in Moz I think, but the owner (I suppose) behaved so badly to his staff that my pleasure was gone. I lead a 22 persons team in Belgium and if I behaved like this, I would be fired right away.

Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere, nice food, friendly staff, centrally positioned at a walking distance from the village market, pleasant background music, very popular outing in Tofo. Must visit on anyone's bucket list.