“Poor”
Review of Giulis Food Bar

Giulis Food Bar
Ranked #159 of 199 Restaurants in Island of Capri
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Soggy pizza and miserable beef burger.. only stepped in for late bite as not many places were opened. Should have get a banana in the hotel..

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch today whilst visiting Capri. Nice outdoor seating, served quickly. Food was ok, drink was cold - not the best place we have ever eaten but ideal for a break and to people watch on this lovely island. Price for 2 pizzas, 2 beers, a coke and a coffee was €34 which is normal for the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

A good restaurant in the centre of Anacapri. I'm not sure but maybe that is the first time in my life that I have tried the famous pizza Margherita (I always choose other pizzas). It was very delicious, the waiter was kind, he had sense for humour and the prices were quite low.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because we liked the location and setup—close to the main piazza with lots of foot traffic and outdoor tables. We ordered lasagna and fish and chips (I know, but I was ready for something other than pizza or pasta). The lasagna was okay but not very hot. The fish, alas, tasted like frozen fish sticks and had a load of salt sprinkled on top. I wish we had done more research to find a better place.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Dull over cooked and waited order to serve you quick and pizza like supermarket frozen pizza.
Don't waist your precious lunch time at Capri.
You can have only few.