“Could be better”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
“Could be better”
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I went to the sidewalk cafe for a meal, I had the risotto with prawns. The staff were friendly and smiling, the food was very nice but the portion wasn't that good, I always give a tip but I was a bit shocked when I saw the bill written how much shall I tip, not too much , it ended up being just £2 tip, next day I walked in for a take away coffee and after I paid I waited for the change and the guy looked at me and asked do you want your change? That made me avoid the place because of the way they prey on tips, it might be normal in South Africa but I didn't feel the same pressure in the other places I visited in the area.

Visited March 2017

“When the moon hits the sky ”
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Such a charming experience. Lovely staff hustling atmosphere. Lovely food. Location is on street with easy access. Good spot to walk to and drop in with easy parking also within range. Good views on two sides. Inside and outside options.

Cape Town
“Quaint & Trendy”
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Had a little time to kill and a little peckish too, popped into this popular vibey spot for a snack and drink. The waiters were good although the food and drink took forever. The price to portion size isn't great, it's an expensive outlet, but trendy and quaint, so you'll pay for that rather than the food, which was fine but nothing special.

Cape Town, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Little and sweet”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorites in Cape Town. Its a very small restaurant in Vredehoek, but the vibe makes this place great, the food and drinks is also amazing! This is a great place for one on one dates!!

Visited February 2017
New York City, New York
“Perfect Date Spot”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I read about it in a Bloomberg article. The restaurant is cute and intimate. It's great for a first date or an ordinary one. Our meal was delicious and our server, Vava, was so sweet and energetic!

Visited February 2017