“Evening meal”

Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Eersel
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Second night in Eersel and we chose this restaurant as it had a wide and varied menu, and plenty of customers. My husband absolutely adored the ribs and I enjoyed a seafood gratin. With drinks it wasn't cheap but we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

They have their own glutenfree meny and the food tasted just as good! The staff was friendly. Would reccomend this.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stayed here and ate both evenings as food was so lovely !!! Room was simple but lovely with air conditioning too... ate outside both evenings which was fabulous! Ambience in the town square was lovely! Service was excellent & friendly - food was excellent - no faults whatsoever !

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Our second visit was a good as the first. Went again for the superb Alfredo(?) open sandwich of chicken, mushrooms, pesto and Parmesan cheese shavings. I should try something else as there are loads of tasty looking dishes on the menu.
Really didn't need the side of seasoned fries, but ordered them anyway. My colleague opted for the mushroom omelette, which was also pretty good. I believe that De Bengel also has rooms available, so we may consider staying over here next time so that we don't need an excuse to eat here.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

They were very helpful with my special requirement (no grain or sugar). Nice staff that really tried to help me and the food was very good.