“Best experience of our lives! ”

Indonesian Komodo Tours
Ranked #66 of 152 Tours in Labuan Bajo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I booked the Komodo tour with the lovely Hardin and I can honestly say it’s the best thing we’ve ever experienced. For two nights and three full days we explored territory we could only have dreamed of and came face to face with all kinds of exotic creatures in their natural habitats - Hardin was so knowledgeable and took us to all the best spots to see them in their full glory. We saw tens of Komodo dragons, giant manta rays, turtles, dolphins, a baby shark and all kinds of other incredible animals. We were provided with an itinerary however it was very flexible so we tailored it to our interests. We had a private boat with only us, the crew and our guide, Hardin, who is one of the kindest and most welcoming gentlemen you could meet - it was a pleasure to become his friend! Originally I’d been a little apprehensive about what food we may be provided with due to the potential limitations of being on a boat, however I ended up being absolutely overjoyed with the delicious dishes made fresh for us daily! My partner eats almost everything whereas I’m vegan and we both loved everything we were served. We were presented with a selection of around 5 dishes each meal time and homemade snacks and fresh juices throughout our trip, which worked absolutely perfectly for us. We slept on the roof of the boat every night and awoke to the beautiful tranquility of the ocean - one morning we were even greeted with dolphins and turtles bobbing out of the ocean right beside where we were anchored! The entire trip was truly magical, however if we had to choose our favourite part was snorkelling at Pink Beach. I really could not recommend the Komodo trip enough and would go as far as saying it’s been life changing. We’d like to thank Hardin and the team a million times for allowing us to experience this! Love from Katie and Austin x

indonesiantours, Manajer at Indonesian Komodo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

On behalf of the company we would like to say thank you very much for your great review on my company.

Kindly Regard

in 4 reviews
"boat"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a great experience travelling with nice guide ino mas hardin....such a beautiful place..padar island, rinca, kelor island, kanawa island...my heart left in padarrr....

1  Thank Cicilia H
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Took 2N on board, and 1N at hotel. The guide was really friendly, and he could set everything on time, maximizing the tour potential. Crew members were awesome, the food was beyond expectation! One of the best trip in my life with amazing nature to explore!

indokomodotour, Manajer at Indonesian Komodo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear Travellers mr.Donny

Thank you very much for great review on our company during your tour around komodo island 4d/3n.

Best Regard
Hardyn

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and i, would like to thank our guide, for this magical moment we spent for two days on the boat. We went snorkeling to four beautiful spots and then for a trekking on the komodo island, Where we had the chance to see few dragons.
Thanks to harden and also Emanuel the guide on the island, for their professionalism and kindness. We had crasy laugh together. I recommand this tour.
Terima kasih

indokomodotour, Pemilik at Indonesian Komodo Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Hello Ms.Amandine

Thank you very much for great review to our company.

Best regard