“Celebration lunch”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived and had lunch in the bar. Starters of garlic bread were ok. Chips in both lunches were awful and four very soggy onion rings really put me off the rest of my meal.
The male at the next table insisted on having a very loud mobile phone conversation that was very annoying and off putting. I paid and left. This was this establishments second chance with me. It hasnt improved and to be honest I really hoped it had as we miss eating out there, but not when food is not upto standard and atmosphere is awful. No more chances. Plenty of other resteraunts.

2  Thank Ann D

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Visited with 2 small children. Steak pie was excellent. Kids menu had a good selection and all food was fresh and well prepared. Service was excellent all staff were extremely friendly and happy to help at all times.

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Being vegan makes dining out a bit of a limiting experience in mainstream restaurants but the Fox has a decent selection of vegan options. My meal was delicious(white bean cassoulet with fondant potatoes) and when I noted none of the puddings were vegan the chef made me a pineapple and coulis platter- excellent service and much appreciated. The staff were lovely too. Fab night out .

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Went here on a Friday for a trip with my friends down my local and Paula made my night! Paula was the nicest, most attentive staff member always making sure we were okay. She’s a credit to this place! We will be back after receiving this service from Paula and also Blair from the bar was very nice

2  Thank SJDJ28
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Enjoyed a meal in the Stables Restaurant, lovely food, great service, fantastic night. And then moved into the bar for after dinner drinks.