All reviews pool bar reception staff the bus restaurant staff naxos town excellent hotel either direction couple of nights washing line wouldn't stay anywhere else highly recommend this hotel perfect setting early june air con pleasant stay cleaning ladies plenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 14 June 2018

I have visited this hotel about 6 times in the last 12 years, most recently early June. Their evening meals are much better than before, and now provide an excellent buffet. Along with great location, spacious layout, attentive and delightful staff, fine pool and bar, this place is definitely worth a visit and provides excellent value.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul E
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here couple of nights in june and liked very much. The island was quiet in the early june and there weren’t too many tourists. Hotel staff were very helpful and George, hotels beach boy was awesome :)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 310millas
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We enjoyed the beachfront location and the size of the resort is impressive. huge pool and friendly staff. across the dirt road to a wonderful beach. naxos has tonnes of wind and this place definitely feels it. beaches to the right and beaches to the left and behind...naxos was our favourite island of santorini and mykonos. we rented a quad and we highly recommend that.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pcwszeto
Reviewed 27 January 2018

I'm starting to think about new holidays and remembered that I haven't write a review about last summer. At the end of August last year, I visited a beautiful island of Naxos and stayed at Plaza Beach hotel. Friends from Skopelos recommend it. Really another Greek great Island, not crowded. I spent a wonderful week at the hotel and on Island. The hotel is located in a quiet part of the island next to the beautiful beach of Plaka. Guests of the hotel have been quiet, enjoy reading books, drinking something at Pool bar. Hotel has beautiful environment. The staff is great, they don’t know what to do more to serve you better. Smile on their face is something daily. Breakfast is very good, you have the classics things to choose or the typical Greek dishes. The room is cleaned up every day, the area surrounding the hotel is neat and clean. I'm sure I'm going to come back. Thanks again and greetings to all at the hotel.

Room Tip: On summer vacation I do not spet a lot of time in room, my room was big and spacious
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Primus-SLO
Reviewed 14 December 2017

Second time during our Cyclades tour that we visit Naxos and Plaza Beach .Great island great hotel .We thought that it was 4 stars hotel so when we learn that is a 3 star WOOOOOOOW !! The hotel almost lying on the beach .quiet place with friequetly transportation to Naxos Town.I was here first days of august and there was a lot of kids around the pool but now is the coolest place ever to had a glass of wine and watch the sunset !Sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach in very reasonable price and great service from the pooll bar above . Rich breakfast buffet much more above the rate of the hotel , clean rooms and very very helpful l reception stuff they help us a lot with our tour etc A mini market insight the place , the bus stop infront of the entrance , a lot of taverns around Hope to return Keep up the good work guys .

Room Tip: Choose 2nd floor rooms. Great sea view!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family