“Why is it so busy?”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Go to the area twice a year but rare for me to be allowed to go, as my wife doesn't like anything on the menu. Service sometimes friendly, sometimes so offhand it's actually amusing. I LOVE the fluffy blue cheese dip with grissini that's a free starter. The baked potatoes are delicious, but the rest is pretty much stodge. So why is it so busy? It's not THAT cheap. Must be the portion size...oh, and they are nice to children.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely location and lovely service at a nice neighbourhood restaurant. We all enjoyed tasty main courses apart from partner who found pizza base stodgy.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Whenever my wife and I stay in the
Calahonda area, we always visit the Miel y Nata - for lunch or evening meal - we have always had excellent food and service.

My wife’s favourite starter is the Gambas PIl PIl - always a good balance of garlic, chilli and butter with plenty of juicy prawns and a large fresh roll.
My mum joined us for this holiday so we both had the Avocada and prawn cocktail which was very good too.
For Drinks we had a large beer, glass of white wine and a wine wine spritzer.

The total bill was only €40 - excellent value.
Well worth a visit.
We will be back in a few days for an evening meal so I will report back then!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

A good choice for a safe meal in nice surroundings. Nothing special in terms of taste but a very fair price for the meal and decent service. Nice views from our outside table too.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

What a beautiful restaurant nestling in the Calahonda hills - excellent views and food is very good. Extensive menu but can get very busy especially on a sunny day.