“Warm and welcoming”

Botley Hill Farmhouse
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Warlingham
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Botley Hill Farmhouse is a historic country inn which has been lovingly refurbished to enhance its 16th century charm. Book today to enjoy imaginative menus, prepared using locally-sourced ingredients, and a hand-picked selection of fine wines and real ales from breweries in Surrey and Kent. Come and discover the farmhouse's unrivalled rural setting, surrounded by rolling hills, lush woodland and grazing sheep. Kickstart your weekend with a leisurely breakfast, gather friends and family for Sunday lunch or join us for supper beside our roaring fire - we're looking forward to meeting you. Please see our website for information on food service hours.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Botley Hill Farm food and service can sometimes be rather hit and miss so I hadn't been for quite a while. However, our recent visit was a very positive one. Nice and friendly waiting staff, attentive and very nice food. I noticed that they had put up some curtains and blinds in the annexe part which made it more welcoming. The log fire and heater were appreciated as it was a cold wet day. I will go again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great cosy spot (sometimes a fire going) with always a warm welcome by Helen (the delightful South African lady) who is so friendly and will serve you most professionally with delicious coffee and food. Wonderful stop off for anyone on a walk or cycling in the area. (Or even stop if you're not walking!) Thoroughly recommend this little gem with it's paintings and various items for sale. It's tiny but we have always got a seat!

2  Thank England11
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Botley Hill farmhouse is the perfect venue to enjoy a superbly cooked meal. The menu is varied and of a very high standard. The produce is all locally produced and I can particularly recommend the venison and the Sunday roasts. The waiting staff go beyond the call of duty to make your visit thoroughly enjoyable and memorable. All in all a wonderful experience which I look forward to repeating.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Tried Botley Hill for the first time a few weeks ago as an alternative to other pubs we normally go to. We were not disappointed - the food was really superb (the biggest, yummiest Yorkshire puds ever).
Not the cheapest of roasts but would definitely return.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A group of six of us had a delicious lunch at the Botley Hill Farmhouse. The setting is beautiful and the building quaint. If you are tall, as I am though, watch your head on the rafters and there are signs to advise you to duck your head! Most of us selected the fish and chip lunch and all agreed that it was the best we have ever tasted. The batter on the fish was light, crunchy and not at all greasy. My compliments to the chef. If I'm ever in the area again, it will definitely be on my "to do" list for a return visit and I will be repeating my selection of fish and chips.