“The best apartment ever!”
other travellers have booked this property
Newly refirbished terrace Spacious lounge
Newly refirbished terrace
Spacious lounge
English tv stations
Extremely well equipped kitchen
Additional utility through glass door
Indoor Dining Area
Double bedroom
Main bathroom
Main bathroom with bath and shower
Very bright and  pleasant twin room
Twin room
Shower room
Terrace dining area
Large pleasant terrace
El Bosque - The Forest
The beautiful corkwood forest.
Lovely gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Polish first
Any
Laurakwil...
London, United Kingdom
“The best apartment ever!”
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

I don't really want to tell you, because I would like to keep this apartment a secret for me only! But I really can't keep it to myself, it is perfect!
I have been to the Costa Del Sol for the past 4 years and this is the first time I have stayed in an apartment that has actually met my standards!
Clean and comfortable, a beautiful large pool and quiet, basically a short throw away from paradise!
The aircon was so quiet I thought it wasn't working, but it really does work and very, very well!!
The apartment is up the hill in La Mariena and what a view! It is set in beautiful gardens and the view from the balcony is of the sea at Fuengirola and surrounding towns, which we were able to view with the binoculars provided!
It is away from the madding crowd but not too far to rejoin them all again. Elviria is the best beach I have found, so this is why I chose this area and I am so glad I did!!
A fantastic relaxing holiday!
I really don't know what else to say other than I will return happily, knowing that I go back to a home from home!
I would like to say to the owners, 'Thank you!' For taking away all the worry, replying to emails, texts and phone calls, providing me with the confidence, that this time, I wouldn't be disappointed!

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Sep 2012
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Although we share it with our guests, it is also our bit of Spanish Paradise and want our guests to enjoy it as much as we do. Thank you for your kind remarks. Alison
asenna91...
Montreal, Canada
“Great apartment !”
Reviewed 5 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

We spent one week in July 2012 in this apartment. The apartment is fantastic.
If you go to El Bosque, you need a car.
Apartment's location is 5 min from El Soto, 10 min from Elviria beach (and shops) and 20 min from Marbella by car.
Alison is a wonderful owner. She really cares about her guests. The apartment has two comfortable bedrooms (with very good beds and linen) with two bathrooms. The apartment is furnished with everything that you may need (including golf clubs), a great attention and in a very nice way (which at the end make it a great experience).
The swimming pool is at about 100 m from the apartment (about 30 steps). Everything is very cleaned.
The plus point : the comfort of the apartment, a very large terrace
The minus point : 10 min from the shops, not a lot of sun on the terrace (which is a positive point when it is very sunny)
We look forward to go back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfort and all the small details
Liked least: The view from the apartment is partly on the parking
Travelling group: Teenagers
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
caroline4...
Newcastle, United Kingdom
“Beautiful and very well equipped apartment in lovely, peaceful, and secure location”
Reviewed 23 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We stayed at the El Bosque apartment for 9 days and had a wonderful holiday. The apartment is set in a very scenic location with wonderful views from the lovely balcony down the hillside towards the sea. The apartment was in excellent condition and had everything we needed. We spent a lot of time golfing and the location was well suited for us to do this. We also had free use of the par 3 golf course near the apartment which, although short, is challenging! We were sorry to leave as we enjoyed our holiday so much.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It ticked all the boxes
Liked least: Cannot find fault with any aspects
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 August 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: clean and stylish/comfortable
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;