“Florentina steaks rock”

Price range: US$20 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We are coming back during our stay in Tuscany. Must try is Florentina, especially with green pepper & rosemary or with truffles. I can still remember that taste. Prices are really good.
Children loved spaghetti.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Wow! We pulled off the interstate between Rome and Florence and stumbled upon this gem. It was a great authentic feeling Italian experience. I had the rabbit hunters style which was amazing. We had lamb and pasta and incredible desserts. I am not a dessert person and I could have eaten all of them. What a great find. Make a point to try it, you won’t regret it.

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We were so happy to visit this bistecca paradise last night with my family and friends. We had a 1,8 kg steak with just rosemary and salt, a few contorni, and a bottle of brunello. If you are traveling in this area this is a must! Easy stop from highway makes it convenient for travelers with a car. There is no way to describe the taste of a grand chianina steak so get a table and go for it!

Reviewed 9 August 2016

What a find, this fantastic local restaurant served some of the best local food I ate whilst in Tuscany, don’t be put off by all the truck in the car park, this place obviously has a great reputation.
The reception from the owner (Marina) and her staff was friendly and welcoming, and they could not do enough to please you.
There is a large varied menu that caters for all tastes, and serves homemade pasta and sauces, wood fired Pizza and some the best local meats you could ever wish to eat.
The prices were very reasonable and the portions were not small, but make sure you leave enough room for desert they are all homemade and definitely do not disappoint.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I love the Podere Le Caselle! When traveling to Florence, it is well worth your while to get off the highway and stop at this wonderful family - owned restaurant. When you're a guest here, you are treated as one of the family. It's a lovely setting, calm and relaxing, and the food just can't be beat. I've been here twice, and can't wait to come back.