“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Very nice atmosphere. Local specialities. Accoglienza e ottimo servizio. We were a big group of friends and got served professionally. Very satisfied.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent Restaurant!
Very good atmosphere, very delicious food.
I felt very well with my coleague.
Greetings from Hungary

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Top restaurant! Had a Sunday lunch with my husband. Big portions, good prices, very tasty! Probably a good place for events like birthdays, family parties even wedding dinners) siete semplicemente bravissimi !

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I have been there for Christmas with my family. The menu was set for a good price/quality ratio, it was very traditional though but with very large portions ( we asked for more cakes that we got with no fuss). Wild boar sauce the best while ravioli Verdi very average. The second courses again traditional with arrosto di vitello well cooked and tasty. I would suggest if you have no expectations.

1  Thank Guglielmo G
Reviewed 18 October 2016

It is one of the best trattoria I've ever been and I've been in some places in Italy ... fresh food, great pasta (ask for potato gnocchi with truffles) and almost too many appreritives to choose from. Pretty crowded even during the week, so better to book in advance maybe.