“A great meal in a great place handled by great people”
Review of Ristorante Badessa

Ristorante Badessa
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Casalgrande
Price range: US$40 - US$63
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Restaurant is inside an old cheese(PARMIGIANO REGGIANO)factory born in '800 in Emilia countryside.Ristorante Badessa propose "Reggiana typical cuisin" and in specific plates coocked with Traditional Balsamic vinegar of Reggio Emilia, Hand-made Pasta like Tortelli and other specialities (olden time foods of Emilia area) that restaurant would like to salvage and rediscover.
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We went tonight (July 26th 2018) to this restaurant.
What an excellent place to have à nice dinner!
The place is lovely, a parking is available for free in front office the restaurant, the advices of the owner are relevant.
The food is fresh, the vegetables are fresh , the wines are not expensive, and the atmosphere is peacefull.
It was VERY good, from the starter with a taste of parmigiano regiano, to the secondi plati with rabbit carpaccio or roastbeef, then to the tiramisu with a lumbrusco morbidi.

What an excellent dinner!

Thank you to the owner ans to the chef.

You can check their menu on their website but it's worth the money.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I've been to Ristorante Badessa twice now, and am consistently astounded by the quality of the food and the hospitality. The folks running the show really know how to impress clientel, and looking around the dining room, I could easily tell that everybody there was equally as astounded as I was.
The restaurant is clean, the service spot on, and the food is something out of a fairy tale. I recommend you wear long socks, because if not, the wine list will blow them off.
The charm and quality of this restaurant have twice now made me consider moving my entire life to Casalgrande just so I could eat there three times a day.
I will be back again and again and again.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Since we were spending one day in Modena, we had to go to a favorite spot from our last trip there and they did not disappoint. The food was delicious, simple rustic and full of much flavor. The owner's story snout the opening of this restaurant is so moving. I'm very happy for him for their success. Everything is made from scratch and in house. Love this place

AlbertoBADESSA, Direttore generale at Ristorante Badessa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Matthew... a pleasure to read your review here. You know that we try to do our best to satisfy our clients and we are so glad when they come back here 2,3,4...
really thank you.
Alberto, Luca and crew.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The food is amazingly good: very refined and elegant dishes but with fresh and simple ingredients, coming from the nearby places.I enjoyed very much the aromatic oils offered as dressings for the plates.
the atmosphere is pleasing and relaxing! Waiters and waitresses are really kind and professionals.
Although being a bit isolated, is the perfect place for a nice, rich and elegant dinner.
I have been there with my boyfriend, with my family and also with my friends. It suits every occasion!

AlbertoBADESSA, Direttore generale at Ristorante Badessa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Dear Lucrezia,
i showed your review to our team...
Thank you. We are really happy that you had relaxing and pleasing moments here.
Hope to see you again
Regards

Reviewed 30 November 2016

I cannot recommend this restaurant highly enough.

I had a group of 17 clients to take out for dinner and I needed to give them an authentic Italian dining experience. Alberto and his team delivered exactly that. At incredible value we had a four course dinner that had all the variety and interest to keep my clients happy and engaged throughout the whole of dinner.

Alberto was clearly passionate about his food and wine and you cant help but get caught up in this. He was incredibly helpful prior to the event in planning the menu and did everything in his power to make the whole experience the best it could be. Thank you!