“Coco View beach houses ”
Review of CoCo View Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in French Harbour
CoCo View Resort
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in French Harbour
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I am not a diver but snorkeling is my new found passion. I went to Roatan with my sister who had been there before as a diver. We stayed in Beach House 11. It turned out to be one of the most amazing experiences of my life.
The property was so far beyond my expectations. The decor is beautiful! Simple, tasteful, elegant and is an homage to the landscape, the beauty of the ocean - impeccable.
BH 11 is down a path from the main resort, an easy walk or bike ride.
When we first arrived I was concerned that we weren't "at the center of any action". Silly, silly me. What I experienced was magical. We spent our days on the dive boats, (Red boat rules!) and our evenings in a private paradise. I can't wait to go back. I dream about going back and when I do...Beach house 11 and the red boat or bust!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paige M

Reviewed 25 September 2017

My husband, mother and I went to CoCo View in August 2017. My husband and I dive but my mother does not. She had a wonderful time relaxing all week while we went diving.

The place really caters to divers. They have four scheduled dives per day and unlimited shore diving. The dive masters are excellent. They are very good at finding and pointing out sea life such as sea horses, nudibranch, etc. They really take care of you on the boat, helping everyone on and off for the dives, handing off cameras, changing tanks, providing fruit between dives. The shore dives are each to navigate and there is a lot to see. There are lockers right next to the boats so you can rinse and store your gear. They will load it on the boat and set everything up for the next boat dive.

We stayed in one of the over water duplex bungalows. They are very spacious with plenty of surface areas for cameras and equipment. There is hot water, reliable air conditioning and plenty of fresh drinking water. My only complaint would be that the balcony door is frosted glass. I would prefer regular glass and a curtain so we would have the option to see out. There was a nice eagle ray who hung out a lot by our place and that was really fun too.

The food is buffet style but with a decent selection and it tasted good. The guests do keep to the schedule so don't be too late to dinner. The food will be ready but taken away for dessert shortly after. The restaurant is not air conditioned and can get pretty warm so try to sit under a fan.

There is a nurse on staff who is a life saver. My husband had some ear issues and only ultimately missed one day of diving thanks to her car and excellent advice.

All in all it was a great vacation. I would definitely recommend the place to others. Everyone was friendly and the staff is attentive but also laid back. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a relaxed atmosphere, thoroughly professional dive operations, abundant coral and sea life with a wreck close to shore you are in for a treat at CoCo View Resort on Roatan Island, Honduras. Direct flights from the US. Check their website. Your first visit will be....only your first visit.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I've been to more than a couple of dive operations and I know what makes a good operation. COCOVIEW has a pretty sweet operation going. Good location on the island so good dive sites, good rooms, good food (and way too much of it), great staff (dive boats and the rest as well) and you are on Roatan!
You get four boat dives a day with the package which is twice as many as most operations the only down side is that half of them are the swim ins over the same walls over and over. Some may consider this a plus and some a minus depending upon your comfort level diving without a DM. Personally I am fine without one but the same dive got old quick (even with differing depths) so opted out of the most of the second dives each outing after the third day to come in early to avoid the long shallow finish.
Overall you will be happy with this dive resort (especially if you want to rack up a bunch of dives because you can get as many as you can handle) they know what they are doing and they do it well.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

What do you say when you visit a place and every single person associated with The Cocoview resort was outstanding!
Our boat crew, Jesse and Marcos, incredible with their work ethic and great attitudes.

Every person in every shop, awesome

Every person in the dining area, smiling and enjoying what they do

Leadership going above and beyond to ensure we could watch the chiefs game even though we were far away

Just excellent !!!!

20,1 km away
Paradise Beach Hotel
Paradise Beach Hotel
#4 of 14 in West Bay

Been to CoCo View Resort? Share your experiences!