“Affordable luxury”

Niu
Ranked #10 of 708 Restaurants in Taguig City
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Niu's guest can relish on a wide and comprehensive menu that exhibit the techniques and finesse of an international culinary team molded at several award-winning establishments. Take pleasure in an offer of a variety of cuisines which ranges to Mediterranean, Chinese, Japanese, French, and Italian, primed to satisfy your cravings. Prepped with premium ingredients and fine cooking, you are guaranteed to have the most luxurious and worth it meal. Niu chooses nothing but the freshest and the most premium ingredients, every dish prepared for a luxurious feast. Varying from a number of ingredients from global cuisines and much more, you can be sure that Niu selects only the best. With its carefully hand-picked selection of chefs, employees & staff who dedicate nothing but their excellent service, there is no wonder that Niu will definitely take its guests on an evolved dining experience.
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I've always enjoyed dining at Niu by Vikings. I usually base a buffet on its steak and sashimi, and Niu always exceeds my expectations. The food is always at par with the most luxurious and most expensive buffets, but at an affordable price. Its just around 200 pesos more expensive than the mainstream buffets; but the quality and tastes of the food offered is on a whole new level.
The ambiance is great and the staffs are very hospitable and friendly.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Few of us mates from college wanted to meet up, and Niu was immediately suggested. We went around town on other options but agreed to dine in Niu for Friday dinner.
Reservations was handled by an awesome staff named Cher. Quick to reply and just overall efficient.
Upon arrival to the restaurant, they were on time in seating us to our table. Every single staff I ever asked of something, I was promptly attended to.
Food was glorious! Loved the Angus eye, pasta with truffles and the fresh suahe were my faves.
My group was seated near the piano and beautiful.music was playing the entire night.
Will most certainly come back.

1  Thank Nelea Charisse T
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Excellent Food”, “Awesome Ambience” and “Very Friendly Service”. A special thanks to “Mr. Rajh” for making our dining experience extra special.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

If you have been to Vikings (as most Pinoys have); there really is not much difference in the choices. Nevertheless the food is quite good as you would expect and is a recommended alternative to the usual buffet haunts

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

My first time but my family is always raving about it.

For a mid-range buffet resto in Manila, not bad at all.

Varieties of cuisines to choose from were pretty good though I would have loved to see more options for a non-pork eater like myself.

I have to commend the Japanese section which I enjoyed immensely.

For its price, def affordable and will try again for sure.

I highly recommend in booking a table prior to your visit to avoid the long wait of being seated. Saw many folks that night patiently waiting for quite a while.

Date of visit: May 2018