“Red King for the win!!! ”
Review of Ramen Nagi

Ramen Nagi
Ranked #10 of 687 Restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

For spicy ramen lovers, red king is a must try! Try their chicken Karaage and gyoza. One of my favorite Ramen in the metro!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

i don't think i'd ever forget this visit at Ramen Nagi in MOA. came here in my manila stopover before hitting tagaytay. we had to wait in line before we got seated. so, if you're thinking of eating in this resto, come early.

ramen's quite pricey but i tell you, it's worth it. the noodles just perfect, the pork juicy and the broth - it's heavenly! i could hear the angels singing as it reached my mouth! i don't know whose ramen could top this one.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Stumble upon this place when I was searching for the clothings around the area. I was very impressed when a very nice lady greeted me with a big smile at the door. However, I waited more than half hour to order and I had to raised my hands several times to get noticeable with no luck in the beginning. It was not even busy at the time and what upsets me the most was I had to wait another half hour just to get my bill. Apparently, they were experiencing technical issues with the system but at least inform customer next time. Very unusual experience as usually servers in Manila are always prompt.The food was great though

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

For the price of 390 pesos, Butao Ramen can be shared by 2. They also have birthday promo where the celebrant gets to eat for free during their birthday month provided that their companion orders Butao :)

1  Thank Anne C
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

For me, it's a bit overrated. The food was ok but it wasn't as great as what my friends told me before.

1  Thank Rai1417