“Rameeeennnnn👌”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I went to try their ramen in Bonifacio High Street branch. Since some of my friends literally told me that its one of the best ramen so far. Tried their Ajitama Tonkatsu and it didn’t disappoint me. Its really good and the price is cheaper compared to other ramen restaurants. But the restaurant is small and somewhat dark, maybe its because of the red colored lights that they have.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Japanese or not??? Food was bland. Not recommended. A friend just took a few days to off from work to visit us and we took him here. He loves Japanese food and he actually didn't like it. Saaaaad.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I love Ramen! and this is so far the only Ramen shop I tried that is comparable to the ones served in Japan. The only thing I don't like is that the noodles changed after sometime. When this place was recently opened, the noodles is good but it changed to a more locally made one. Also a warning tip! Don't eat at later hours as the soup base is a bit salty compared to the ones served on mid day.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Randy M
Reviewed 27 April 2017

We ate at their Shangrila Mall branch a couple of times and each time the food has been okay. Affordable but not very big servings. The food tastes okay. But what irritates me is the noise. Aside from the bad acoustic in the place, the employees are encouraged (by the owner or managemen, i guess) to welcome and say good bye to the guests at the top of their voice! Literally at the top of their voice -- such that you would get startled with the yelling. imagine 7 to 10 employees shouting at the top of their voice! This is just ridiculous. A word of advise, if you want to make the place feel authentic, make the taste of the food as authentic as you can. If you want to make the people feel welcome, just offer good service. No need to shout at the top of your lungs! People do want to have their lunch/dinner in peace!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Ikkoryo is one of my fave Ramen places so I invited a close friend to join me for lunch. I had no idea she was not so keen on ramen until after she finished her bowl of Ebi Ramen (a rare find since most ramen restaurants offer Pork Ramen). The High Street branch was full at lunch time with people from nearby offices taking their lunch break. The place is not as big as other branches but it had a friendly vibe. We took our seats and read the menu. It was uncanny because we both chose the Edi Tonkatsu Ramen - I guess we were both surprised since most of the ramen styles featured Pork or Kubuta. For appetizers we had a bowl of edamame sprinkled with salt. It was warm, fresh and delicious. We demolish the small bowl in minutes. Then came the hot, steaming bowls of Ebi Tonkatsu. It featured a prawn enrobed in minced pork and a delicious savory shrimp/pork broth. The steam perked our appetites...then it was time to dive in. The special noodles were just right - soft, pliant and not overcooked but the star of the dish is the prawn flavored broth and the prawn itself. We hardly spoke as we ate our ramen. Satisfying even on a hot summer day. We capped our lunch with the Salt-Caramel ice cream. The initial taste had a bitter undertone but the creamy sweet caramel and salty taste kind of grows on you...and you find yourself eating the last bit of creamy ice cream. Overall a delicious lunch that I can recommend to friends and that's when my friend gave it a thumbs up and said it has converted her to be a ramen-fan. That's how good it is.

Date of visit: April 2017