“Great View!, Safe Location, Pleasant Owner.”
other travellers have booked this property
bedroom- separated from living area with a glass sliding door. Curtains for privacy included
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
looking from the main door of the suite
lounge area
living room and dining area
4 seater dining table add full function kitchen
toilet and bath enclosed in tempered glass
toilet with bidet and hot shower
looking from the bed
view from the glass window
Actual city view from the bedroom
location map
indoor swimming pool at the 5th floor with sun decks, children pool, and lounge areas
gym at the 3rd floor
Seibu Tower- but recently repainted to brown and mustard!
outside the building- our street address
Mind Museum -fascinating!
Just a few blocks away
premiere mall in our neighborhood
Market market Mall for a different shopping experience
Flea market for great finds at a bargain price!
Our tropical fruits- we have the most delicious mangoes!
Something to experience- and see.
Blocks away from the top drugstore in the country.
Closest supermarket to us is in the high street
Must have over 10 branches in bgc alone!
We're on the 22nd floor of a residential condominium. With round the clock security...
Locals call this the 'high Street' or 'Boni High'
Our street corner!
Some of the interesting art works you see when you walk or run around the neighborhood
Imperial Ice Bar just a few steps away
Across the building
Fort Strip; explore the bars, Restos, and clubs...
Great crowd, music and bar selection
I love this part of Manila! Everything is here...
Safest and cleanest area to walk around...
Mind museum - simply fascinating
More clubs- you see locals love to hang out and party!
Resto to try very close to our building
Breakfast, lunch or dinner by us!
The Forum- strip of places to eat right beside us
A place at the Forum
As much fun at night!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dhattrich...
Savannah, Georgia
“Great View!, Safe Location, Pleasant Owner.”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I recently booked this flat for an entire month. I was allowed to go and visit this property and others that Maria has. The properties were in an area where you will feel safe. A place where you can have nice family time. The place is near many attractions . The view is Story book romantic. And even times where I was not able to use Maria as a host she would help me and give me advice. Cant go wrong with this flat or the Host. Very pleasant transaction.

sanjay b
Jakarta, Indonesia
“easy access and comfortable”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

i was in a traning for a week at a venue nearby and this place was perfect
the place is cosy neat and very comfortble
safe and secure
and oasis in a very busy area
food cinemas mall 10 min WALKING distnace away
the owners of the tenant make it easy and gracefull to make the booking and any special requests are attended as best as they can, they are a delight to work with
would go back and stay there again

cdrafael
Fremont, California
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 15 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Pillow smell bad
Shower is not working so I have to bent in order to shower.
My husband used the horse from the toilet in order to shower, he is 6' ft tall having a hard time also.
The A/C right next to the bed and blowing air on my face.
Sorry I have to say it so that next customer will be happpy.

Thx

Management Response
24 Apr 2017
My apologies that you feel that way. Elvie replied right away to you on how to turn on the shower and then offered to go in the apartment to show you when you said it was still not working. It's not broken, but there is a way to turn it on, which I guess is not common and for that my apologies that she didn't point to you when you first got in. Anyway, she didn't hear from you again as she needs your confirmation before she goes in. We had a couple who stayed right after you left and the shower was working perfectly. The pillows are being replaced every 3 months, that said it was just replaced not even a month before your stay. This is the first time I am hearing this but if you told me or Elvie when I asked how is your stay, we could have checked and replaced it too.
The AC in the bedroom is an additional because the AC in the living room is actually powerful enough to make the whole apartment cold at 2.5HP. Unfortunately, that is the only area allowed by the building to put the window type AC and that is why I invested on the bigger AC in the living room.
Ramdel777
“Best Location.”
Reviewed 29 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Forbeswood Parklane is a great location, walking distance to too bars, restaurants and shopping areas. The view of the golf course and Makati and beyond is great. Ideal for two people.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
811sunny
Montville, New Jersey
“A home away from home.”
Reviewed 5 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I am a very happy. The studio is just perfect for my wife and I. The amenities were exactly what was described. Everything is accessible by a short walk ie grocery, bank, church, park, dining places, etc. The staff in the building are helpful and always ready to be of assistance. I enjoyed my stay that I even extended for another week. For sure we will be back next year.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location which is convenient.
Liked least: My short stay.
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing