“wide selection of Persian, Indian, and Arabian food; caters to both vegan and meat lovers”

Hossein's Persian Kebab
Ranked #93 of 698 Restaurants in Taguig City
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I had an Indian friend visiting from Bangalore. She doesn't eat meat and we'd already been to Indian restaurants for 2 days, so I looked for alternatives and luckily I stumbled upon this restaurant at Serendra. (You won't see the resto right away if you pass by Serendra because it's located on the second floor.) They have a wide selection of appetizers, soups, and main dishes for both meat and non-meat eaters so my friend and I had fully satisfied palates and stomachs. Food cost is pricey though, but the stuffed kebab is fab! They have all kinds of kebabs but this one is just heavenly. The crew were on their toes and they were polite and friendly. The waiting time was just right for a fine dining resto. Serving size can be big for small eaters, and can be good for sharing, but for someone with a ravenous appetite like me, size is just right.

2  Thank Christelke G

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I have visited this restaurant several times before, and visited this time with my family, but i am not sure why?

There is parking below the restaurant, but is often full during peak times, On entering the restaurant we were greeted with a smile and quickly seated and presented with the menus. The menu is very extensive and very varied.

The decor is looking a little bit dated and i could spot the leaking Aircon unit near the door. It was absolutely filthy. The music was a pleasant volume. We ordered our food and drinks, I was disappointed that my first choice drink was unavailable and so was my fist choice meal.

The food all came out at different times and i was left waiting 10 mins after everyone else was eating to receive my lunch, but I suppose this is a common occurrence in the Philippines.

From here things got better. We ordered Persian starters and Indian mains. The food was generous portions. The beef was a bit fatty and chewy, but other than that the food was very good.

Overall the service was OK, value was OK and the food was pretty good. I don't know why i keep coming back here as my review isn't great. Perhaps its the lack of similar restaurants nearby, perhaps its just because i love curry, but i think the real reason is that their menu is very good and very varied. For that reason I will be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Mutabl was outstanding, lamb leg either sauce is really nice, shawarma is great it’s not really typical shawarma but it’s nice, fish is great and hussain soup is good

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Went to this place after hearing good stories, unfortunately we were very disappointed with the food. We paid Php455 for some extremely salt ground beef with onions, this was a small portion without rice, also the Dahl soup was very small and watery. We will not go back here as there are many places in BGC where you get much better value for your money than here.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Hossein's is one of the few Persian/Middle Eastern restaurants in BGC. The menu ranges from India to Lebanon, an interesting culinary journey as such within a single restaurant. Anyway, we tried several dishes, Persian and Middle Eastern, like mezze, kebabs etc, and the taste was very good, portion size too. Overall very authentic. Price is a bit on the high side considering what kind of food it is. Service is unfortunately a complete let down and the atmosphere of the restaurant is also far from great. Not really a dining experience, rather a place to grab a meal, eat and leave.