“Everything is so good!”
Review of Kko Kko

Kko Kko
Ranked #372 of 717 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The go-to place for your Korean cravings (not eat-all-u-can though)
Must try: Chicken Fondue
Ambience: nice, cool, cozy, hip, mnodern
Staff: friendly,accomodating, quick
Price: $$

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Poor service, poor management, poor food quality. Overall experience was not satisfying. You have to wait longer than the usual waiting time if there's any since they also do not provide any estimated time of food serving.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Our boss treated us here. Ordered the platter with fondue in it. It tasted average but what made it stand out is it has cheeeese. You can dip chicken, fries, onion rings in cheese. It's pretty much the catch. If you have bigger appetites, you can even add extra rice.

Apart from that, it's ok.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

If you want to know what the hype is about then better in one of their branches. It did not fail. I particularly like the chicken you dont actually have to dip it to the fondue to get the maximum pleasure. But it always is wirrh to kick it up a notch thats why the cheese fondue is there . I regret visiting while still half fulm.better come here starving to really finish everything. A must try at least once

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 June 2018

My companion have eaten here before but did not enjoy the food. He had the chicken. Nevertheless, we ate here because I really want to try their cheese fondue. I really liked it, maybe because I really love cheese. We also tried their beef bulgogi which I also liked. I am not a fan of Korean food, but I am willing to eat here again.

Date of visit: March 2018