“Thumbs up”
other travellers have booked this property
Queen size Bed with Partial View of the Grand Canal Master's Bedroom
Bedroom 2 with views of the amenities
Your Kitchen. Cook from the Heart
Utensils Provided
4 burner electric stove/oven
full bath at the master's room
Located in the coveted McKinley Hill
The Romance of Venice!
Gondola Ride along the Grand Canal...
View from the Balcony
Pie Shaped Floor plan. Maximizes views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dbuck2100
San Marcos, California
“Thumbs up”
Reviewed 12 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The place is very spacious, clean and complete in amenities specially the wifi.. walking distance to the mall. I will highly recommend this to my friends and family

ronilosm
Batangas City, Philippines
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We had a nice stay in Ms Racquel B's unit in The Venice Luxury Residences in McKinley Hill, Taguig City. It was to expectation. All the unit's features worked well. The whole unit was air-conditioned. The showers had heaters. And fully furnished: smart tv with cgnal subscription, phone, wifi, kitchenwares, microwave, coffeemaker, range, etc. Her unit is just a walk away from the Venice Grand Canal which is also a beautiful mall. Plus, it so close to BGC High Street/the Fort which was one of the reasons I picked her unit. Very nice and feels safe.

It also helped that she is very accommodating to my queries and did not leave any question unanswered. In fact, replies were received just in minutes. Her co-host in Manila was also helpful.
I am definitely recommending her unit to my friends and whosoever will find this review helpful.

Regards,
Rony

Management Response
25 Dec 2017
Thank you Sir Rony for staying in our place. We are glad it met your families needs. And also your family was safe and enjoyed their stay. I'm looking forward to accommodate you and your family in the future.
Pio I
“Convenience and Accessibility at its Best”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We enjoyed our stay here for over 3 weeks. Among the things that I liked about this unit are it’s locations, amenities, and accessibility.

First off, it is located in the Bonifacio Global City (BGC). BGC is the fastest growing business district in the metropolis. That being said the traffic is not too bad and it has an upscale touch to it.

The amenities include access to a community pool (open from 7am), a gym (open from 6am), and a tennis court. The rooms are spacious and has excellent views of the pool.

The Venice Grand Canal Mall is accessible through the parking lot of the high rise condominium. You can shop and dine without having to drive anywhere.

All these made is easy for us to meet with friends and family.

Richard, the manager was very courteous and accommodating. He catered to our needs very quickly. Racquel and Benjie, the owners were very kind and easy to deal with.

Thank you. We will chose to stay here again in our next trip to the Philippines

lornadela...
Wine Coast Country California, California
“Awesome place!”
Reviewed 11 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Racquel’s place was awesome. Check in and out was smooth and easy. Communication was consistent and she made sure my stay was accordingly. I was even glad that she provided everything as I did not bring any essentials. The location was also perfect, it was right where I had to be spending my precious time.
Totally recommend this place to anyone looking to stay in the BCG/The Fort area for an affordable price!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing