“Enjoyed our snack after shopping”
Review of Providore

Providore
Ranked #113 of 702 Restaurants in Taguig City
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The prices are quite expensive but we enjoyed eating. We shared so that we could try everything. The soup was very good. The crispy crab roll was delicious. And the cake heavenly. It is a nice place to eat for a nice treat to oneself. The staff was efficient and friendly.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We wanted to try something new, so we searched online and following good reviews we ended up at Providore. The place looks nice and cosy and the food was delicious. The only thing that I don't like - and experience quite a lot in the Philippines - is that the food doesn't get served all together. My wife received her order first and I had to wait for another 5 minutes. Guys... when I go out with my wife to eat, it means I want to eat together with her ;-) The staff was really friendly, apart from one girl who almost threw my wife's plate on the table for some reason. Apart from that it was an overall good experience.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place to come for a coffee / wine / small bite if you are at SM Aura. Good garlic fries / wedges and salads. Decent service.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

8am used eatigo app to get 50% off. Prices are high if reg price. The food was ok nothing special I got poach egg crab with avocado 425 reg price. Not much real crab.. big boy bfast 475 reg price, burnt French toast. Dried sausages maybe they they deep fried it too much. They like to use poach eggs a lot. Wouldn’t come back but I did only try bfast menu maybe lunch or dinner better... use waffle is just reg waffle with a side if I’ve syrup. Bangus with rice. They deep fry bangus and put in Spanish type dish in chilli oil n olives..

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Was looking for something a little different to what I had been eating and found this place while in the mall. The zucchini fries were amazing and the omelet was bigger than expected. The menu choices made it hard to choose so will visit again when i return to Manila.