Lowest prices for your stay
US$161
US$126
Booking.comUS$161
Official HotelUS$134
eDreamsUS$161
All reviews the gap st lawrence gap sun deck bars and restaurants a garden view room on site restaurant the main hotel rum punch party small hotel few minutes walk convenience store banks beer happy hour kitchenette barbados beach island
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021

We stayed here for 2 weeks it was ok ,the rooms were abit run down they needed updating don’t be fooled by the pictures,the rest of the hotel was nice but not the rooms especially the one boarded up on the ground floor ,the house keeping staff were mostly friendly,the reception staff never said good morning or anything the whole 2 weeks we were there,the sea grape restaurant was not that great I’ve never seen a poached egg like that before ,the staff were friendly,the location was nice the beach was lovely on the door step shame drug dealers frequently used the side ally beside the hotel and offered us drugs regularly so we stopped going on the beach there , the hotel pool was nice,my tip for the hotel reception staff is be more friendly to your guests they might want to return ,the hotel might just be 3 stars but the rooms a 1 star ,would I return no

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2021

I always stay at this hotel for many years and I believe in growth in development but it only got worse get into my room toilet doesn’t work, could not get to use the gym, could not get an extension card, and after all that On checking out want to charge me to spend one more hour (wow) for days I brought all these issues up to management and got no response..... I will never ever stay at this hotel ever again the front desk staff even cannot make an executive decision when it comes to sorting out customer service situation. One star was even too much for this review. I’m not one to blast a place and put it all over social media but I had to do it and put it out there....
even to openIng the balcony door issues on the ground floor one of the rooms a border up not a good look for paying guest/ customers seriously let down. So many options out there none of my friends or family will never stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2021

This is an exception among all hotel here. This is good size with easy access to beach. St Lawrence Gap is full of many exciting store, eateries. The staff here are wow. We recommend you bring your own extra towel.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 5-1-ewe
Reviewed 6 January 2021 via mobile

So I can home for Christmas, and stayed at the dover beach hotel for my Quarantine. I have to say the safe were soo lovely. I even left my jumper that was £300 and they managed to find it After a week when I forgot about it.
So thank you to the staff for been so kind and lovely.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank J4234XKpatricke
Reviewed 1 January 2021

My daughter and I checked in to the Dover Beach Hotel yesterday and the service has been beyond incredible. We are staying here four nights to quarantine until our second test, then moving on to a booked villa for three more months to live in Barbados.

We have six pieces of luggage, and bless the staff in helping us move them upstairs to our first unit yesterday afternoon, then to an ocean view unit this morning. They were all so accommodating and very friendly. This is only our first day and the experience has been fantastic!

Thank you so far to everyone at the Dover Beach Hotel!

Room tip: Anything waterfront.
Date of stay: January 2021