“Highly recommend, spacious comfortable apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
The apartment block on a quiet road
Reception room overlooking garden Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Reception room overlooking garden
Dining area
Kitchen with washing machine, dryer and dishwasher
Family bathroom with shower over bath
Reception room showing sofa bed
Take the river boat to Hampton Court or Richmond
Stroll along the Thames in Surbiton
A Marks and Spencers in the High Street
Supermarket 5 minute walk
Many well known stores in Kingston
Hobbledown Farm in Epsom
Platform 3 Surbiton Station. Harry Potter and the Half Blood
Hampton Court Palace
A short drive away or a 15  minute bus ride.
To see more photos & detail key 249174 into the search bar
All 4 of my properties
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
French first
Any
Leanne H
“Highly recommend, spacious comfortable apartment”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Lovely flat, everything you need. Close to the station, bus stops and of course the river.
Boat trips to Hampton Court or Richmond are a great way to travel.

Your age range 50-64
jungeun l
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Immaculate 2-bedroom flat in a beautiful suburb to stay and perfect location for a trip to London”
Reviewed 23 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Stratton Court for my trip to London for work as well as leisure for my family. The location of the flat is perfectly convenient, with less than 5 minutes walk to Surbiton station as well as local amenities (nice cafes, a great French patisserie and restaurant and loads of different restaurants) including supermarkets such as Waitrose. The flat is absolutely immaculate with a lovely view over the communal garden. Nice bedlinen and towels are provided and the kitchen is well equipped and provides everything you might want or need. Wifi is fast and reliable and there is big flat screen TV in the living room with a very comfortable 3-seater sofa and a sofa bed. The master bedroom is big and enough to accommodate a travel cot alongside the double bed, a wardrobe and a dressing table. The second bedroom has two single beds. Truly it is a home from home for me. The car park is secure but there is parking space available outside the building which is easier to access. The host Martin responds quickly to your enquiry. This is a great family-friendly flat. Loved staying there and looking forward to staying there again.

Your age range 35-49
sue f
“Great, convenient, well-equiped and comfortable”
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I have been staying at this apartment twice a year since 2013. It is bright, clean, quiet and very comfortable with everything you need, plus some. A very short walk to shops, supermarkets, great pubs, restaurants and the Surbiton Station. The apartment is wonderfully situated for public transport and is an easy 20 minute walk to Kingston-Upon-Thames. It's my home away from home.

v1ron
San Bruno, California
“Best Decision Ever”
Reviewed 30 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

What can I say? I read the other reviews before we booked the flat. They were not wrong. I'm still getting kudos from my husband, daughter and sister on picking such a great place to stay. We needed a place to stay near Kingston University for our daughters final week and with easy access to London so we could do sight seeing.

To say we were not disappointed is an understatement. Breakfast was left for us and greatly appreciated as we had to move our daughter out of her housing the day we arrived and had no time for shopping. The flat was clean and spacious enough for four adults to not get it each others way. The two biggest issues were the elevator went down (Martin called and it was fixed quickly) and a burnt out light bulb. Of course, he had plenty there on hand for us.

I love to cook and the kitchen did not disappoint. The stool in there was extremely handy for me and my bad back. There was just about everything I needed to cook gourmet meals for the family. Shopping is within walking distance, so we saved a ton by not eating out every meal. Of course, the kitchen isn't good as my home kitchen, but well enough stocked I was able to make some amazing meals, once I figured out how to work the hob and oven. (The instructions were in the book he left that had been moved to the TV console). He even sent a maid in halfway through our visit to change linens and do a quick clean up. Definitely not expected, we had planned to do it ourselves since the flat had its own washer and dryer.

The location was perfect for us to get around. I travel in a wheelchair and we were so close to the bus stops and the Surbiton train station. We traveled all over the area and London for two weeks and never once felt we needed a car. The visitor oyster card was all we needed.

If you are looking for a home away from home and don't want to stay in London, this is the place for you. We can't wait to go back.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TrishG47
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Great location and a very comfortable flat.”
Reviewed 4 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

We were very pleased with the flat - its was comfortable, clean and well equipped. The little extras touches made for a very welcoming environment. With only a few minutes walk from the high street in Surbiton it is ideally located for transport connections and good restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Comfortable
Liked least: With teenagers only having 1 toilet!!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing