Hotel Bosco(Surbiton)
US$100
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Warwick Lodge(Surbiton)
US$112
US$96
US$71
Black Lion(Surbiton)(Great Value!)
US$91
Agoda.com
Ditton Lodge Hotel(Long Ditton)
US$151
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$97
US$87
Premier Inn London Kingston Upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Book now, pay at stay
US$45
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Travelodge Kingston upon Thames(Kingston upon Thames)
US$51
US$47
Agoda.com
All reviewsexecutive roomcar parkthe riverbusiness hotelthe wi fihampton court flower showmodern hotelreception staffhampton court palaceshort staystayed here for one nightnight stayfree parkingcomfy bednight's sleepcooked breakfastyogurt
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We chose this hotel as it was not too far from Hampton Court Palace(HCP) and I could use my loyalty points. The hotel has a free car park as well as drop-off parking right outside the door-I suggest that you use this as the car park is around 150m away.. When you check in you can pre-pay your breakfast which saves £4 per person off each breakfast. The room was as you would expect from a HI and included air conditioning. The walk to HCP is 2 miles and took us 40 minutes each way. There is a pub opposite the hotel, a deli just beyond the pub and a fish and chip shop just beyond that. There is another pub nearby that serves Nepalese cuisine. The hotel has a restaurant that seems to have something for everyone. The hotel bar was bedecked with flags for the World Cup. The buffet breakfast had a very good choice of hot items and also had some cold eg fruit, yogurts- though not a vast selection. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. We would probably use this hotel again if we re-visited HCP.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Aymen J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jeremy

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay.
We were so glad to read you enjoyed your stay and the hotel. We very much look forward to welcoming you next time and hope you have had a wonderful holiday. Thank you for awarding us 4 stars !

Best wishes

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Kingston South for one night as part of a road-trip holiday.

The hotel was easy to find and we were fortunate to get a parking space right outside Reception although I understand there is additional parking elsewhere. It was also free which is worthy of note in the Greater London area. Check-in was quick and efficient and our room was a short distance away once we had taken the lift to the third floor.

Our room was on the small-side but was well equipped with a comfortable bed, a desk you could work from and sufficient case space. The wi-fi worked initially and then didn't, whether this was a limitation of the free versus paid service I don't know. The lack of complementary bottles of water was a bit disappointing especially when compared to similar hotels who always offer these. The bathroom was of a reasonable size with a hot shower over the bath and it was spotlessly clean. However, the glass bathroom door is frankly ridiculous, especially in such a small room where the bed is directly in line with the 'facilities'!

We ate in the hotel and the service and food was of a very good standard and not unreasonably priced. There wasn't a lot of atmosphere and if we'd arrived earlier we would probably have gone out locally but that said the hotel looked after us fine.

In summary, the hotel met our needs for a stopover and represented good value for the price we paid. It loses a star for the bathroom door which is an issue I see previous reviewers have commented on but obviously the hotel chooses to ignore.

Room Tip: Ask about the glass bathroom doors!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Seamo,

Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to see the nice comments with our parking and food service among the others.

However, I am so sorry to see that you were not completely impressed with your stay particularly with our bathroom. This certainly isn’t what we want for any guest. I have shared your comments with our maintenance team. I know they appreciate you sharing your experience, and I am confident they will take the appropriate steps to improve.

Thank you for the review and I hope that we would have another chance to provide you a better experience next time.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

They said room overlooking river ours was over looking a flat roof to no where very small and dark room no mini bar or safe.
Breakfast was very nice but no cold water only warm bottles on buffet.

Evening bar ok but no cocktails after 10.00 was told they go off the system at 10.00 so bar attenders can’t make them. Also ran out of Baileys very surprised

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Summer13732,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience with us. I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our property particularly with the lighting of your room and the breakfast and bar service. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I am sorry for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you during your stay. Your comments will be shared with our management team for improvements needed.

We value you as our guest and hope we can welcome you back and provide you with a better experience in the future.

Kind Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a spot of car trouble so had to stay overnight so my car could get fixed in the morning. Our room was fantastic and the breakfast was amazing. What really made this hotel was the Staff, there was a slight language barrier but they were so friendly and couldn't do enough for me which was so nice because I was so upset and stressed due to my car and being so far from home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Aymen J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn London-Kingston South, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Gemz1783,

Thank you so much for your gracious words of appreciation and this is what we try to achieve in what we do as hospitality professionals.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and your car was fixed.

i hope to see you again soon and look after you more.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Second stay here midweek for business. Clean and comfortable rooms; what you'd expect from this hotel chain. A good breakfast choice. Would and have returned. If you get a choice ask for a room overlooking the river...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MrG27uk

Dear Mrg27UK,

Thank you for your great review!
I ma glad that you was happy with your room and that you enjoyed your breakfast.

All the team are here to look after the customers and make there stay more better, i hope to have you again in house.

Kind Regards