ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Agoda.com
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We attended a family function and stayed at this hotel for 2 days. We travelled by taxis and unfortunately many taxi drivers can not find the hotel by its address stated online. They had to ring the hotel to get directions.

Staff needs customer service training.

The room was dirty, the fridge was not restocked and dirty. The bath towels were very cheap and old type. No glass, no cups... When I complained they came and remade the bed and the fridge.

On the first night we asked for some hot water and a cup but we did got get them. Next day I ask why the receptionist said they delivered them to a wrong room. She then handed me a dirty kettle and a dirty glass.

The on-site restaurant has been closed a long time ago. There are few restaurants and cafes nearby.

I think with good staff and management this can be a good hotel. We would prefer to stay elsewhere in the future.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank H N
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Surely, there are the more expensive hotels in Bien Hoa. Cleaner, more comfortable, luxurious looks, and better service Hotels(KS Dong nai & Aurora), but they lack what we need most--a restful night!

The other 2 hotels are great and one of the two is highly overpriced. Let's overlook that, too. The two nicer hotels are on the main street with tons of traffic as early as 4-5am in the morning and late at night. There's not point in staying in a nice hotel where you don't get enough sleep.

Royal Hotel Bien Hoa has an elevator, good size rooms, clean enough, and quiet enough rooms to stay in. It's also located right on a small, quiet street with a lot of hotels/motels nearby, restaurants, and quite importantly the laundry service is only a few steps away!

Room tip: Advice in all hotels: keep your valuables hidden/lock up. All rooms are quiet btw. VIP rooms are in front, I think.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Worrying problem, I was asked for my passport, I asked the receptionist to take a photo copy, she said they don't have a potocopier, she said we keep your passport, I asked where do you keep my passport, she said here and showed me many passports just left loose behind the easily accessible, often unattended counter, they don't even have a lockable drawer, I tried to explain It is very important to keep passports in a secure place, she phoned the manager, he didn't care, no English, I took a taxi and got a copy of the passport, room not cleaned, don't stay here!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Colin M
Reviewed 22 March 2017

This hotel located in a quiet area, near the Bus Station, and a short taxi to the shop and restaurant area. After visiting relatives in a town nearby, we stayed here for a night so we could catch the early bus to Dalat. Since I don't like hotel room where you have to stand & shower on the bathroom floor so I paid a little extra to reserve a room with bath tub. We had a large, clean room with two-double beds at a reasonable price. We were happy with everything at this hotel but did have a small complaint about the strong odor of mothballs used in the room.

Date of stay: February 2017