7 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Hotels.comUS$131
TravelocityUS$131
CheapTicketsUS$131
All reviews our honeymoon cocktail hour private pool afternoon tea rice terraces yoga studio stayed for nights felt like royalty daily yoga royal villa butler service moment you arrive different options day bed amazing experience amazing place high tea
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2021 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights in a valley pool villa. From check-in to check-out the experience was amazing. Ibu Septi drove us down to our villa and explained all the extra offerings such as yoga and village walk. She then explained the room and organised to collect us for our private dining experience. All the staff know your name and know what you have planned for the day. The buggy service is quick and efficient. The food for all our dinners was delicious - particularly the Ikan Bumbu Bali, Tuna and Bakso. The villa itself very spacious and a good size pool. The massages were amazing.
Special mention to Ibu Septi, Werni, Desi and Yuli. Also to Pak Eddy, Marta, Eka, Louis, Andi and Hendrik. But all staff were very nice and helpful when we needed it.
The special touches throughout and always remembering our requests were a highlight.
Look forward to returning.
Tom and Bon

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomP948
Reviewed 17 May 2021 via mobile

I had book at suite with free benefit.
Because I stayed for 5 days, fortunate me they upgrade my booking on the jungle pool villa.

The villa is gorgeous, a huge room with patio and balcony also awesome pool. A huge bed with nice view jungle when you awake.

Loved with all the activity they provide for me and all the service they bringing
Everyday i can do yoga session, make a body more fresh.
After Yoga, I can continue with the informative morning walk, really adventure.
The program provide from the hotel too, i can going the bottom from the kayon hotel and found the small water spring, the water so fresh
I like the genunine balinese activity, Make I know more about Bali tradition, and I can try wearing the balinese traditional cloth too, very excited

Upon request we can order floating breakfast everyday on our private pool , and free of charge
And still have afternoon tea at wanna jungle, its spoiled service from the Kayon jungle resort
And the last thing they spoiled With serve a fresh food plater at night on room by upon request too

Over all are nice place to have a peace of mind, accompanied with great service and amazing view by nature

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Wonderful place for honeymooner

Place and meal during our romantic dinner was beyond expectation

The activities, location and service offered really suitable for those who are looking for escape from the routine

All staffs are friendly, helpful, attentive and well informed

Thumbs up to mr. Made (Resort Manager), Louis/ Dwipa (butler), Hendrix (butler), Eka (FB), Septi (FB) and others

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank tejacavalera
Reviewed 13 May 2021

My mom and I wanted to surprise my dad for his birthday and decided to book this resort. I decided to direct book and the reservation team via whatsapp was very accommodating and answered all of my questions.

Upon checking the fo staff were all friendly and we felt welcomed.

What I didn’t expect was how attentive and thoughtful the staff was. From the beginning to the end of the day, everyone we met greeted my dad by name and said happy birthday. Touches like this makes you wanna come back.

Not to mention they upgraded my dad’s room, decorated it, and gave him a birthday surprise during dinner.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

The Kayon Jungle Resort is oone best resort in Ubud.
I came for breakfast and day pass pool.
Very warm welcome and nice service from Putu Parmadi, Niko and Surya.
They were excellent and very helpful.

The Kayon Jungle Resort is nice place to come, and they have nice spot for your social media.
And i will come back for sure next time.

Trip type: Travelled with friends