“Crayke Manor, a Perfect place for a Perfect stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Iain D
Washington, United Kingdom
“Crayke Manor, a Perfect place for a Perfect stay”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016

I wanted to do something special for my girlfriend to celebrate her big 40, she had a very clear idea of what she wanted from a long weekend, family, friends and a great venue. After a lot of searching nationally for a venue she chose Crayke Manor for her perfect weekend. I arranged the stay which was really straight forward and all questions and requests were dealt with promptly and efficiently by Paula and Justin which really helped make the whole process straight forward and stress free. Upon arrival at Crayke Manor we were received by Steve who showed us around and settled us in answering any questions that we had, nothing was too much hassle for Steve and Sharon, they really are a credit to the property and its owners. Crayke Manor itself is a stunning building which accommodated all 14 adults and one dog in comfort with ease, the interior design is beautiful and I personally became very fond of the Drawing room and the Library, the detailing of the hardwood panelling in each is truly magnificent. The exterior of the property is beautiful and a credit to the owners for having ensured that it remains in a Great state of repair. I couldn't have asked for the weekend to go better than it did, the only response that I could get from my girlfriend was "PERFECT", she had a great weekend and said that there is nothing that she would have changed. I would strongly recommend Crayke Manor to anyone wishing to spend some time in a peaceful and tranquil setting with such a stunning Manor House. I can't add anymore, PERFECT!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SigmaAlph...
North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A perfect weekend”
Reviewed 1 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

There are few occasions in life when it can be said that an event was perfect and I know I am biased but last weekend my new husband and I stayed at Crayke Manor with our wedding party. We had a weekend surrounded by our friends and family having fun and enjoying the unseasonably good weather so yes, I feel that the event was perfect. I cant stress enough, however, how much Crayke Manor contributed to everyone's enjoyment of the weekend. Apart from being a really beautiful place and unique in both its interior and surroundings, the hospitality extended by Paula to make us all feel welcome ensured that everyone was comfortable and relaxed. The facilities provided to us for entertaining the adults and children alike were numerous and varied and due to the scale of the building and grounds, a very large group such as ours did not feel cramped or contained. Everyone had a brilliant weekend and I think that Crayke Manor was a large contributor to that. We are just sorry that we had to leave.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;