Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Danki!!!

We had 5 lovely dives with Go West. One guided shore dive with Taya(sorry if I can't spell!) She... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
SianShock
Swansea, United Kingdom
via mobile
Two Days of Joy

Yesterday I took the snorkeling boat excursion. We went to the Blue Room, and it was fabulous. Next... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
paddler7
via mobile

All reviews alice in wonderland dive shop the blue room playa kalki snorkel trip great dive sol food lion fish rent tanks a great week rinse tanks kura hulanda surface interval experienced divers spent a week rental gear nice boat
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Go West provided the best experience I could ask for with my first dive. My husband and I were in Curaçao and decided to try a dive. My husband had been told all of his life he would never be able to equalize due to a perforated eardrum as a youth. Miguel told us we would take it slow to see how he did as we descended, turns out, he was able to equalize with no problems. Miguel was kind and patient with me while I experienced some first dive jitters. The Alice in Wonderland reef was incredibly beautiful and we even got to experience diving into a bait ball of 50,000 fish +.
My husband enjoyed it so much, he dove with Miguel 2 days later.
You can't go wrong with Go West - truly the best!

Floris V, Floris at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your kind review, and we sincerely hope that you enjoyed your bait ball!

We hope to see you again,

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

2 old folks and a teen went on an introductory dive with Miguel and had a fantastic adventure. Go West is off the normal path being on the way north end of the island but was worth the drive. Great beach with a decent bar and grill ( much fancier bar and restaurant up the stairs at the resort) but the dive shop seemed very local and relaxed (like most dive shops???). Our instructor Miguel was very patient with us and was very knowledgeable and experienced, making my 60+ sister and 16 year old daughter very comfortable. In 2 hours we learned,practiced and participated in our first scuba experience...worth the cost. Best part was the swim into the center of a circling school of fish that slowly swam around us just like a scene from Jacques Cousteau (minus the ill fitting Speedo swim suit).

Floris V, Front office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review, we'd hope to see you again!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I would 100% recommend Go West for anyone wanting to dive in Curacao. It was so professional and the location is beautiful.
We did two beginners’ dives with Miguel, who was a very patient and experienced instructor (as I’m sure all the staff are!). He gave great advice on how to equalise as I had trouble to start with. Now I can’t wait to get back in the water! The Alice in Wonderland reef is stunning - well worth a trip. We also did a great snorkel afternoon with Floris - swimming with sea turtles was a great way to end our trip to Curacao. Thanks Go West and see you again!

Floris V, Front office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Hello Annabelle,

Thank you for your nice review! We hope to see you guys back again for your next dives,
Miguel was very happy to dive with the two of you. The next time, we will put you underwater with a different instructor, then you will see how nice the reef is below 12M/40"... ;)

With kind regards,

Reviewed 4 June 2018

We drove to Go West to dive Alice and Wonderland while in Curacao last week. The amenities they offer for shore divers were amazing. For $7 we had pier access, access to clean restrooms, wash tank, shade and cold and hot beverages. Will definitely come back for a longer stay to dive the west side in the near future.

Floris V, Front Office at GO WEST Diving, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hello Rick,

Thank you for your kind words about our Diveshop.

We will continue having the possibility to use our Facilities for a small amount of money, and we would like to see you again.
Have you seen our appartments? All West Appartments & Diving in Westpunt, with exclusive filling station at the divelocker!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We were here for 10 days... dove with Go West 7 of those days. This is a very organized, well run shop. Scheduled dives left on time. Light snacks were provided between dives (pan dushi and sliced oranges) as well as water and juice.

Our DMs were Floris, Lois, Miguel and Alex. All very professional and gave excellent briefings. Floris had very entertaining stories about each dive site.

From the parking area, there is a steep set of stairs down to the dive shop and gear area. Their house reef, Alice in Wonderland, and the boat dives are worth the trek.

Highly recommend this shop!

Hi RaiseKayn,

Thank you for your review! We would love to see you guys back with us,

You do understand, that i'll think of new stories the moment you come back? :)