“Wonderful Dinner!”

Bombay Chopsticks
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in East End
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Bombay Chopsticks, Chef Remy's newest Fusion Cuisine. Our Cooking Blends the Comfort of Chinese food with Spices of India. Every dish is Cooked to Order and Spiced to your Preference
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We enjoyed a family dinner at Bombay Chopsticks while on a dive trip on the East End. The menu was expansive and included a nice fusion of Asian dishes. It was perfect for our family, including 3 children. The Chef came around to each table to ensure that each guest was satisfied.

1  Thank Jennifer S

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We had a group of 3 couples and while we could have easily fit in the small screen in patio we decide to carry out and eat st our condos. The food was excellent. We will order from here again

Reviewed 31 March 2017

The food in this restaurant is the best that we had on the island - tied with Bread and Chocolate. The chicken pot stickers were the best I ever had and the vegetarian lo mein was great. My travel partner had a very interesting and tasteful spinach and seafood soup followed by the curried shrimp. Both were fantastic. We would have gone back a second time but ran out of time. If you are on the east side of the island, I would recommend passing by Tukka and coming here. The owner is great, the staff are efficient and the food wonderful.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We had a great family dinner here. We all enjoyed what we ordered. Veg. Spring rolls were great I had Singapore noodles which I loved. We stopped here on our way back from rum point...slightly out of our way back to 7 mile beach but worth it. Not sure if I would drive from 7 mile beach just for this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

They serve Chinese and Indian but more Indian

Had hot and sour soup. It definitely was not what hot and sour soup should be but it was not bad. It was more like a tomato based hot and sour soup. Very different from what I was expecting.

The samosa was good as was the sauce which appeared to be more of a chutney than traditional Tamarind sauce. The spring rolls were tasty and had a nice sauce. Both were nothing to write home about though.

For the main cause I had shrimp tikka masala. Very nice tasting and the best part of the meal.

The chef came to each table to ask if we were enjoying our meals. I liked that. Nice touch.

Had sticky toffee pudding for desert. It was good but not the best I have had.

I would go back if I had nothing else to do.