6 people are viewing this hotel
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Reviews (2 085)
2 085 results
All reviews rum point dock bar east end of the island infinity pool older units time share fish david's restaurant seven mile beach grand cayman italian kitchen welcome party quiet side liquor store ocean view one bedroom unit stingray city
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 2 085 reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2021

We live in Grand Cayman on the other "busy" side of the island and frequently spend a long weekend in East End at Morritts. We always have a tremendous time either relaxing around the resort or leisurely exploring the East side of the island.

Archie and his team are incredibly helpful and gave us loads of great ideas while staying. Couldn't recommend more.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank 312jaredv
Reviewed 15 November 2020

Whenever you visit Moritt’s Resort ask for Archie!! He’s truly amazing and made this vacation easy because anything I wanted he was always willing to help! If I should visit again I’ll be looking out for you! Thank you Archie

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Nordra W
Reviewed 2 November 2020

Fantastic self-contained apartment (recently renovated and super clean) with a beautiful location and good amenities, however our staycation was disrupted by our Saturday night experience. Between the hours of 11:30pm and 1:45am we had to call the front desk four times with noise complaints as the apartment above us was hosting a party. We could hear them word-for-word singing and shouting, counting down to take their drink shots and what sounded like furniture being thrown around. The front desk seemed to take no action until we rang the fourth time and they then sent security. We then heard shouting and running down the stairs of the building to the carpark where a fist fight between one of the guests upstairs and the security guard took place. After this the guests were allowed back to the room and the noise continued until 3:30am. Not even an apology was offered for the major inconvenience, a pretty disappointing way for the Morritts to have dealt with the situation.

Date of stay: October 2020
6  Thank AnnalisaRP1992
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

I stayed here recently for a staycation just to get away to the quiet side of the Island. I had an amazing time. Oceanfront view — sat on the balcony to watch the sun rise both mornings.

There were activities at the pool on Sunday when I arrived. It was a nice way to keep kids occupied.

I spent a lot of time at Mimis dockside restaurant as the food is really good and I could catch the football game. The drinks were sooooo good and went down a little too well. The staff was extremely nice and made conversation each time I was there. Service was exceptional and the food that I ordered arrived quickly.

I plan on returning, so get the frozen drinks ready!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank midwestgal2007
Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed a two night break in the East End . You really do feel away from it all here and it is also a place where couples and families can relax and have fun without getting on each other’s nerves ! Lots of sunbeds for everyone either by the pools or on the beach. The Dock bar does an excellent happy hour and food is excellent too. Morritts is also doing a admirable job keeping lots of people employed in uncertain times. Already looking to go back. Thank you.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank danbbb