Review Highlights
A place with full of surprises you must go

Reviewed 28 December 2020

Reviewed 20 September 2020
danieljohnh2016
Grand Cayman
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

We just had a wonderful day at Cayman Parrot Sanctuary, I have to say this place has surprised me and it has something to offer to everyone, not just kids.

They even have a kid friendly zip-line!

Thank you Laila, our young rep who was very informative, friendly and helpful! All staff was excellent.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

This is a great way to spend an afternoon out in the fresh air, especially if you have kids. My husband, daughter of 5 years and myself headed out to East End at around 11am. We stopped for lunch at Blue Rock Sports Bar (which is also quite good). We arrived at the sanctuary at around 1:00. I would recommend wearing light clothing as it can get quite warm. This being said, it is well shaded which is always welcomed. We were greeted by a very friendly gentleman at the front. It costed us $27.00 KYD total for the 3 of us. There were many interactive sections of the park, including Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Agouti, Hamsters, Snakes etc. There were loads of parrots to observe. In the park there are 2 fun playgrounds. One for younger kids and another that had 3 fun slides. There is also a small zipline made for small children. My daughter also enjoyed time swinging on the swings, visiting the small waterfall and observing turtles and iguanas. This is certainly a great way to spend a few hours learning about animals in Cayman. Would certainly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2020