US$478
US$366
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Grand Cayman(West Bay)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$130
Priceline
Grand Caymanian Vacations(Grand Cayman)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$151
Hotels.com
Sunshine Suites Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$372
US$237
Hotels.com
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$787
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$905
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$165
ComfortSuites
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$500
US$462
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsliquor storeguesthouselinenscaymanvacation
Reviewed 17 January 2017

We chose the Cayman Castle Guesthouse looking for a peaceful, un-crowded place to relax and recharge and we were not disappointed! Immediately stepping inside and seeing the amazing views of the ocean and the reef in the distance, you start to unwind. The house opens out unto a large covered porch leading to the pool situated on the edge of the cliff overlooking the ocean. From sunrise (amazing!) to sunset, the light changes by the hour and every moment was just beautiful! The evenings were equally magical with perfect darkness for stargazing. The house is very comfortably furnished with everything you need including satellite TV and great WiFI and with wonderful views from every room. We enjoyed the private beach and also made use of the available kayaks. With a nearby grocery, liquor store and a few restaurants, the tranquil East End area has everything you need without any hustle or haste. The entire experience was so relaxing, time slowed down and days felt like weeks. Our stay was perfect in every way!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2016

12/3-12/10 2016 - A group of friends gathered at Cayman Castle for the week for a birthday celebration and relaxation. The property was incredible - immaculate, private, stunning views. It was not too far a drive to Seven Mile Beach and Rum Point, and many stores including a liquor store with a very nice, extensive wine selection. A couple of restaurants were within short walking distance and all of the locals were incredibly gracious. We had a chef come in one night to cook for us and it was fabulous. The owner stopped by the day we arrived and he was very nice. Would love to go back again soon! Loved the property and loved the island!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2016

We were a group of 10 adults, no kids who rented the castle to celebrate our mile stone birthdays. If you are looking to go off the grid this is the place for you. We were far from the hustle and bustle of seven mile beach. We spent nearly every day floating in the pool and enjoying the amazing water view. Other then scuba diving there is not much to do on the east end of the island - which was perfectly fine with us. The castle did not disappoint. It is equipped with everything you would need for a comfortable stay. It was very clean and is just as gorgeous in person as it appears in the pictures on vrbo.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisagee
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

I just had to do this! Sounds like that bride was just angry things weren't perfect for her wedding day. All weddings have issues and problems especially when they are destination style. This person is going to have a difficult life for sure.

I was part of a group in 2012 that rented the Castle. It was one of the best trips with friends we've had together. There were a couple issues that came up but nothing that was going to spoil our time in this beautiful place. The owner, Jim, went above and beyond to help in any way he could. The place was clean and perfect for a group that want to spend time together.....that is why I am looking into it again for another group. It was one of the first places I thought of.

Personally, sounds like no one could make moon face happy! And there are some people in this world that are just like that!
Her review was one of many, most felt the way I did.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2015

My wife and I were married at the Cayman Castle on November 11, 2006. We have returned to both the Castle and the Guesthouse (next door) many times to celebrate our anniversary. While I have never met the owner (Jim) in person, I feel as if he is a friend. I have witnessed the improvements to both the Castle and the Guesthouse over the nine years since we were married on the adjoining beach. Whenever I email Jim he is always extremely responsive and very friendly. I am shocked by the review that states he "Ruined our wedding day due to greed" - I have never experienced any such issue with Jim. In fact he has always been very accommodating and generous.

With all of that said, the Castle Guesthouse was absolutely perfect for our one week get-a-way. The property is impeccably maintained. Each bedroom has a great large bathroom and the kitchen and living area are very well laid out. The pool and grounds are both just the right size for two couples and each are serviced at least once during your stay. I had the need to call the on-island property manager and she took care of my question that same day. I am not sure how this property could be any nicer or any better managed.

The East End of the Island is the ideal location for those who want to be away from the Island crowds. Yet, you are only a 45 minute drive back into Georgetown.

I cannot recommend the Castle and or the Guesthouse highly enough.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple