Lowest prices for your stay
R 1 566
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Agoda.com
R 1 170
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
No fees just great deals
R 1 650
Get rewarded with One Key
Reviews (2 618)
2 618 results
All reviews table mountain cape town sea view canal walk shuttle service travel desk free shuttle robben island mizu conference honeymoon
Selected filters
11 - 16 of 2 618 reviews
Reviewed 24 January 2024

The pool is clean u just want to jump inside and have fun.The staff is friendly,always smiling and patient.we had a nice stay and would like to go back.the room is giving that warm welcome , neat and woow the bed.I really enjoyed my space inside.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2024 via mobile

Very nice and but a only big PROBLEM was my room wasn't disability friendly at all I couldn't even get to the toilet. Which screwed my few daydoff totally. But ferther I enjoyed it, to rectify it I want another 4 days as a gift but this time in a disability room as I heard so when I vacated the Lodge need to make the place more disability friendly example the pool area there's stairs so a disable person can't visit that area. Email riaanvandermerwe61@gmail.com

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2024

The rooms are spacious. However I would suggest that the hotel does fumigation, we killed a couple of cockroaches. Which really was a huge turn off. The facility is by the beach, not far from the airport.

Room tip: Make sure you carry extra water for yourself
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Pieter Buitendag, General Manager at Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2024

Dear GrandTour39863242934,
THANK YOU for visiting the Lagoon Beach Hotel and Spa Cape Town. I'm sorry for the issue you encountered. I assure you that we have a full and detailed pest control program in operation at the hotel with regular treatment of all our internal and external facilities. We make every effort to ensure that this treatment program is done responsibly and ethically and we continue to work with our service provider to manage this as best possible. We appreciate your feedback and support and look forward to welcoming you back. Sincere regards, PIETER BUITENDAG - General Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2024

Horror! First day - flooded room. With many requests we got a new room. Much worse than the first one. The next day a broken lock.
There was no place for us on the free shuttle bus. Terrible experience . Don’t do it to yourself.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear 570ivetav, THANK YOU for visiting the Lagoon Beach Hotel and Spa Cape Town. I am truly sorry that we did not meet and exceed your expectations during this visit. We will use your feedback constructively to see how we can make improvements to our facilities and services. We wish you safe travels and best regards for 2024. PIETER BUITENDAG - General Manager

Reviewed 7 January 2024

Had a great stay, clean and homely .the food was delicious and Japhet our waiter was great 😍 the view of the beach from the hotel also makes it better. You have your own Camps Bay right outside of your window. 10/10 rating

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Curiosity49427556058, THANK YOU for visiting the Lagoon Beach Hotel and Spa Cape Town and for the great rating and feedback you left us with! We sincerely appreciate your patronage and support and we hope to be of service to you again soon! Till then - safe travels and our best regards, PIETER BUITENDAG - General Manager