“great tour”

Cape Winelands Day Tour
Ranked #30 of 217 Food & Drink in Cape Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cape to Grape Wine Tours was established in the beginning of 2011 by owner and guide Adriaan Vorster. As a native to the Breedekloof River Valley, Adriaan has had a passion for wine, vineyards and country living from an early age. Our personal exclusive Cape Winelands Tour itinerary includes: * Pick up time 9:15 am at your accommodation in and around Cape Town city. Visiting: 3 different wine regions: (Durbanville, Paarl and Stellenbosch) 1. D'Aria Wine Estate - Educational Wine and Oyster tasting. 2. Fairview Wine Estate - Cheese and Wine Tasting incl: Cellar Tour 3. Mariaanne Wine Estate - Biltong and Wine Tasting 4. Le Pommier Wine Estate - Delicious SA Traditional Al la carte lunch. 5. Vrede en Lust Wine Estate - Chocolate and Wine Tasting * FULL DAY TOUR * All INCLUSIVE
Reviewed 28 February 2018

this was a great tour and great tour guide. he was very funny and showed us lots of things not included in the tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Adriaan V, Owner at Cape To Grape Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

HI Kezlor

Thank you for your positive review on Tripadvisor!

We do appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards

in 4 reviews
"blast"
"purchase"

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had a GREAT time on our tour. Adriaan is an excellent host and driver. The vineyard we went to were beautiful ad very accommodating to our crazy group :)

Fairview was my favourite.

Would definitely book with this company again!!

691adriaanv, Owner at Cape To Grape Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you Stephanie for your 5 star rating and lovely review. It was great to welcome your group and I can say that I also enjoyed myself. I do hope that I can welome you and your friends on one of my tours in the future again.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review, it is appreciated.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday and I wish you safe travels back home.
Adriaan Vorster

Reviewed 23 February 2018

What a great day! Best wine tasting day I have had. We visiting 4 farms plus we had lunch . There was a tasting with cheese, another with biltong, and the last with chocolate. The lunch was fantastic and the guide/driver (Adriaan) was great fun. Highly recommend!

Hi sbellemore,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and excellent rating, it is appreciated. I am glad that you had a great day and thanks for recommending us in your review. I trust that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday in CApe Town and I wish you safe travels back home.
Thank you again !

Reviewed 22 February 2018

An absolutely wonderful tour! Adriaan was a good laugh and took us to some great wineries. We would highly recommend going on this tour.

Hi Laura,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and thank you for the excellent rating, it is appreciated.
Hopefully you and Scott will be able to join me on one of my tours in the future again. I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Cape Town and I wish you both safe travels back to the UK.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Was my first time doing a wine tour, and what a great experience. Adriaan is a great tour guide.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
691adriaanv, Owner at Cape To Grape Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you so much Jéanine, it is appreciated. I am very glad that you and your Dad enjoyed the tour and had a great experience. It was a pleasure having you on the tour. Enjoy the rest of your holiday in Cape Town and I hope to welcome you back on one of our tours again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to rate us and write your review.