“great tour”

Cape To Grape Wine Tours
Ranked #29 of 209 Food & Drink in Cape Town
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We specialize in bespoke/tailor made tours to meet our guests needs in order to enhance their travel experience. Cape to Grape Wine Tours was established in the beginning of 2011 by owner and guide Adriaan Vorster. As a native to the Breedekloof River Valley, Adriaan has had a passion for wine, vineyards and country living from an early age. Following his matriculation from Boland Agricultural School in 2003, he worked part-time in a wine cellar, gaining hands-on experience in winemaking. In 2006, he went abroad and taught English in Taiwan for 2 years after which he returned to South Africa and started working at Fairview Wine and Cheese Winery as a wine tasting host. Adriaan is very passionate about the wine industry and tourism, and expanded his knowledge by completing several wine and tourism courses, including All about South African Wines in 2010. Today, Cape to Grape Wine Tours offers intimate and affordable tours for everyone.
Reviewed 28 February 2018

this was a great tour and great tour guide. he was very funny and showed us lots of things not included in the tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Adriaan V, Owner at Cape To Grape Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

HI Kezlor

Thank you for your positive review on Tripadvisor!

We do appreciate your feedback.

Kind Regards

"breathtaking scenery"
"booked this tour"
"friendly guide"
in 2 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"great trip"
"fairview"
"cape"
in 39 reviews

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We had a GREAT time on our tour. Adriaan is an excellent host and driver. The vineyard we went to were beautiful ad very accommodating to our crazy group :)

Fairview was my favourite.

Would definitely book with this company again!!

691adriaanv, Owner at Cape To Grape Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Thank you Stephanie for your 5 star rating and lovely review. It was great to welcome your group and I can say that I also enjoyed myself. I do hope that I can welome you and your friends on one of my tours in the future again.
Thank you for taking the time to complete this review, it is appreciated.
I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday and I wish you safe travels back home.
Adriaan Vorster

Reviewed 23 February 2018

What a great day! Best wine tasting day I have had. We visiting 4 farms plus we had lunch . There was a tasting with cheese, another with biltong, and the last with chocolate. The lunch was fantastic and the guide/driver (Adriaan) was great fun. Highly recommend!

Hi sbellemore,
Thank you very much for your lovely review and excellent rating, it is appreciated. I am glad that you had a great day and thanks for recommending us in your review. I trust that you enjoyed the rest of your holiday in CApe Town and I wish you safe travels back home.
Thank you again !

Reviewed 22 February 2018

An absolutely wonderful tour! Adriaan was a good laugh and took us to some great wineries. We would highly recommend going on this tour.

Hi Laura,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review and thank you for the excellent rating, it is appreciated.
Hopefully you and Scott will be able to join me on one of my tours in the future again. I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Cape Town and I wish you both safe travels back to the UK.