Ways to Experience Reveler Tours
from US$155,16
from US$384,03
from US$160,18
More Info
All reviews nature reserve amazing experience south africa tourists vineyard tasting sharks fun cape
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

So happy to have found Reveler tours and met Blaine!! He was incredibly helpful in coming up with a fun itinerary for my friend and I. And is such a friendly, cool guy. Definitely feel like we walked away with a new friend! Can’t wait to do more tours / activities with him in the future!!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank H6886MElaureng
Reviewed 15 December 2020

Listen. I did the Exact Same tour twice within a 4-day period! The same one! The same wine experience... that's how phenomenal it was!

My mouth was gaping the whole time (of course, from all the wine I was drinking but also) because of how incredible both the experience and the tour companion, Blaine, was. This is such a well balanced and authentic experience. Blaine not only pays attention to the details of the tasting (while going above and beyond to satisfy every one of your preferences throughout), he also ensures that the wineries you visit make wines that are ethically produced and absolutely gorgeous.

I must also add that Blaine does a great job of not commercializing the experience. You're allowed to enjoy the wines in any way you prefer. If you're looking to spend your time studying and analyzing the wines extensively, he's super knowledgable; if you want to drink and be merry, he's got the banter too! You will also never feel rushed: the tour goes at whatever pace you're comfortable with and Blaine will never make you feel rushed (despite me drinking at the pace of a baby chihuahua.)

Honestly, this made my time in Cape Town unforgettable (which is surprising considering how much I drank.) So if you're looking for an experience that will vividly last with you for years to come [and if you'd like to always have the best South African wine recommendations/gifts] I CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS EXPERIENCE ENOUGH. Trust me, I literally did it twice!

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2020

After just one meeting with Blaine he created an amazing unique experience! This is now listed currently as Langburg. It was magical. There were private tastings involved and truly as if this was created for US! We glamped in a small nature reserve and felt like we were miles away from the city. I am not from South Africa, but I am not just visiting. However, I feel like this is a trip for LOCALS or TOURISTS both! Blaine and RTours work with fantastic partners so we had a hike the following day to learn about biodiversity and geology. This is an ideal trip out of the city. Even if you have less than two weeks in Cape Town, I highly suggest the time to do this.

Date of experience: August 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

We had the best experience with Blain. We got to explore Robertson. We stayed in a beautiful cabin at Pat Busch Nature Reserve and hiked Marloth Nature Reserve with an amazing guide. It was incredible to get back to nature. Blain put together a great itinerary and made a delicious Braai. Highly recommend Blain and Reveler Tours.

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 7 July 2020

I highly recommend Reveler Tours. They made all the difference for our trip to South Africa. They have the inside knowledge. They know how to find unique experiences for you. They truly felt like travel friends and they really take care of you. When we go to CapeTown again, we will hire them again.

If you are planning at trip there, I assure you, you would not regret working with Reveler Tours.

Guy