Review Highlights

Cape Town with Saffa Tours

Reviewed 4 February 2020
PeanutClb
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 February 2020

Absolutely brilliant trip to Cape Town and around the Western Cape with Josh and the Saffa team. Perfectly and thoughtfully organised, full of insight and fun. Could not recommend more!

Date of experience: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Girlfriends and I had the most epic experience in and around Cape Town and I have to say a big part of that was no doubt down to the organisational skills and fun schedule created by Saffa Tours.

Josh, the owner of the company really created a tailor made experience for us, and definitely went above and beyond your normal guide. As a local he has exceptional knowledge of the best spots in town for adventure, good food and more...

I have to say I was sceptical about using a tour company to organise the trip as I usually plan my own holidays, but it really didn’t feel like organised fun, it just meant that we had someone with local insight to do all the hard work of planning, and to take us everywhere we needed to go. He was super flexible and it really enabled us to have a seamless jam packed adventure that suited us.

He took such an active interest in our time that we became friends, and I will definitely miss Cape Town and the Saffa crew!

P

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 January 2020

We used Saffa Tours as part of our honeymoon to South Africa. Josh guided us for 4 days on a custom itinerary.

We're not great with words, but to put it short, Josh was epic. We thoroughly enjoyed our time with him. Well worth the cost visiting in the Cape area where there are so many things to do. Lightyears ahead of what a larger tour group would be able to put together.

From small details to adjusting the daily itinerary on the fly (last minute surf lesson done by him), Josh made things happen.

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Something that strikes me about South Africa and it’s people is passion, and if there is one thing that Saffa Tours offers is just that - a raw, invigorating, deep rooted passion for South Africa and all it has to offer. Never have I encountered such organization, such fire for exploration - to show and to teach, and such willingness to adapt the bespoke tours and plans offered at any moment. We felt understood, we felt appreciated, and we felt that our best interests were always put first. And not only that, we had instilled in us the very passion felt for this beautiful place and it’s people. We highly recommend Saffa Tours and we will be back, to not only this beautiful place but to visit the friends we made in Saffa Tours. Thank you!

Reviewed 2 January 2020

Wow, what a phenomenal tour guide. Knowledgeable, confident and so interesting. Our experience was carefully curated to suit our interests and passions and one could not have done a better job. We have been truly enriched by the SAFFA tours experience and can confidently recommend! South Africa & SAFFA tours; thank you !