Review Highlights
Thank you Josh of Saffa Tours!!!

We met Josh on a flight to Capetown and found out he provided tours in the area. Although a bit... read more

Reviewed 13 December 2018
Coastal62370222331
Hong Kong, China
Incredible & immersive tours in and around Cape Town

I visited Cape Town for a week and decided to use Saffa Tours for three days to catch the sites and... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
Doug B
via mobile

All reviews party bus west coast national park chapman's peak drive cape point table mountain surf sites constantia rocks highlights company knowledge hike penguins
Reviewed 15 May 2018

To put it short, this trip absolutely exceeded my expectations:
I learned how to stand on a surfboard and don't fall of in just two days - thanks Josh for your persistence and motivation!
I met amazing people of all ages and we had deep conversations, shared amazing stories and obviously had a great laugh together - thanks to Tom, Jonathan, Bella, Josh, Camy, Justin and Alix!
I was served the best food I had in a longer time - thanks to Bella's amazing cooking skills!
I absolutely enjoyed the mix of different yoga styles - there is nothing better to calm your mind and to relax your body after a strenuous session of surfing!
So overall, I can highly recommend Saffa Tours!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I am a South African but I've realized that I don't travel around my own country enough. Every time I go to Cape Town I usually do the usual sites and attractions but this time I thought I'd venture beyond the norm and experience the Weskus! Josh took me on an incredible adventure up the West Coast and I would recommend this to anyone wanting to experience something unique and scenic. I learned about the historic battle of Blaauwberg, saw the best view of Table Mountain, ate lunch overlooking the somewhat tropical Langebaan Lagoon and the West Coast National Park. Unfortunately it was not flower season but it was still awesome! Josh was a very authentic and knowledgeable guide and we shared loads of laughs! Thanks Josh and Saffa Tours!

Date of experience: March 2018
JoshSearle04, Owner at Saffa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Sarah

What an awesome day it was. Thank you for the great review and kind words. It was great to have you on tour and share what the West Coast has to offer. Many don't realise how beautiful it is and I am so glad you got to experience it.

Cheers

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a fantastic day with Josh! He picked us up at our hotel and drove us to all the highlights, Chapman's Peak Drive, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Boulder's Beach and Muizenburg Beach. Gave us interesting information and lots of history along the way and hiked with us to the best penguin viewing on Boulder's Beach. He even spotted an octopus amongst the rocks!
Josh recommended a Table Mountain hike and the summer concert at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, which was the perfect ending to our South African Adventure. I would highly recommend Saffa Tours for the perfect Cape Town experience!

Hi Kathy

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation. It was great to have you and Ron on tour, you both are awesome people.
I hope to see you and your new grandchildren soon for more South African adventure.

All the best

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were in Cape Town for the weekend and decided to use a personal tour company to host us. We had heard of Saffa through friends and family and were fortunate to get a booking. We started with an early morning hike along a route called the pipeline walk. What a spectacular view of Camps Bay with the beauty and freshness of the mountain and it’s lovely flowers. It was so therapeutic especially with all Josh’s stories and knowledge of the Cape. We loved listening to him and he even brought us a “mini tea” for a break along our hike. We had breakfast at a quaint coffee shop before we proceeded to learn more about the history and visit the sites of the wonderful Cape. The cherry on the top being sundowners on the west cost, beautifully laid out by Josh, we tasted some of the finest gins Cape Town produces. The following day we ventured out to the wine farms in Franschoek, this was such a treat again being brought up to date with Josh’s endless knowledge of the Cape in all respects. We went to Fairview farm for a tasting such a treat, then to Colmant for champagne tasting, my absolute favorite. We then headed up the hill to beautiful Pierre jourdan estate for lunch and a trip around their cellar. This was one of the finest meals I have had in a long time. You must do the deserts!! Fine dining at it best!! With our tummies full and minds full of memories but relaxed we headed back. We will most definitely book with Josh and Saffa tours next time to continue our adventure of the magnificent Cape. Thank you Josh for such a beautiful evening and two days and will see you soon for more adventure !!

Date of experience: February 2018

Hi Cheryl

I am so happy you had an awesome weekend and thank you for the kind words. Having the opportunity to share everything with you both was great and the enthusiasm and interest you both have in everything made for an epic weekend full of stories and laughter. I hope to see you both soon for more adventure.

Many thanks

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Josh was a wonderful guide and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour group. We went around the areas of the cape of good hope and heard about the early days and history. He was a wonderfful host and very courteous.

Hi Sondra

Thank you for the great review. It was an awesome day and so great to have met you. Keep well and hopefully see you again on you next adventure to South Africa.

Many thanks