Review Highlights
Thank you Josh of Saffa Tours!!!

We met Josh on a flight to Capetown and found out he provided tours in the area. Although a bit... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 13 December 2018
Coastal62370222331
Hong Kong, China
Incredible & immersive tours in and around Cape Town

I visited Cape Town for a week and decided to use Saffa Tours for three days to catch the sites and... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
Doug B
via mobile

All reviews party bus west coast national park chapman's peak drive cape point table mountain surf sites constantia rocks highlights company knowledge hike penguins
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have travelled all over the world, and I now live in Cape Town. It was a really incredible and eye opening experience going on a tour around my home. I learnt so much I had never even considered and was shown such beautiful hidden gems away from the hoards of tourists and cameras. Josh has a really approachable, easy going personality and he makes you feel at home rather than a tourist on one of his tours. The food was amazing, conversation intriguing and a brilliant day all around!

Date of experience: February 2018
JoshSearle04, Owner at Saffa Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Hi Arabee

It was an absolute pleasure to have you on tour with us. Im glad you enjoyed the picnic and that we could show you amazing places that are on our doorstep.

Cheers
Josh

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Travelled 40 different countries and been on endless tours around the globe and it’s easy for me to say saffa tours are one of the best. After some amazing tours in and around capetown it’s safe to say josh knows his country and it’s history very well and not only will you learn a lot, his laid back personality makes your trip one of a kind. Can highly recommend this guy for anyone visiting capetown.

Date of experience: March 2018

Hi Tom

Thank you for the kind words and great review. It was a pleasure showing you around and having you on tour.
Travel safe and we hope to see you soon.

Cheers