Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$85
TravelocityUS$90
CheapTicketsUS$90
eDreamsUS$85
All reviews rooftop bar table tennis funky hotel silo hotel table mountain hotel experience reception area family room location is great small pool min walk mountain view waterfront area baxter oui vibey ct
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021

This was my first time staying at Radisson Red and I was pleasantly surprised.
The staff were excellent (with specific mention of Amanda at front desk),
The hotel is central,
The room was short of nothing.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Radisson RED CPT, Marketing at Radisson RED Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Hey there Lance,
A big thanks for taking the time to leave such an awesome review.
We'll pass on your RED love to Amanda and look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2021

A great location with great rooms and views!Just follow the 'Red' parking signage in the garage to find the closest lift for access to the hotel (P3 / 6) Quality hand sanitiser and reminders all over!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Radisson RED CPT, Marketing at Radisson RED Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

Wow - thanks so much.
You're warming my RED heart.
So glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back real soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2021

I was celebrating my birthday so my aunt booked for me at Raddison Red so I enjoy myself and so I invited my cousin to come with me. My experience with the Raddison Red V&A waterfront hotel was epic. I truly enjoyed myself

Date of stay: May 2021
Radisson RED CPT, Marketing at Radisson RED Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2021

Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday!
We're so glad that you had a good time and that we could help to make your experience a special one.
Come back real soon,

Reviewed 19 May 2021

Hotel is great. Rooftop restaurant food was absolutely delicious and well prepared. Service excellent. It would have been nice if there was a sheet to sleep under. Additionally a shower cap would have been nice too. But otherwise it was great.

Date of stay: May 2021
Radisson RED CPT, Marketing at Radisson RED Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2021

Hey there Bernice,
A 5 star review from a 5 star guest!
Will pass on your feedback about the rooms and food, yum yum, back to the team.

Reviewed 16 May 2021

We have never got the chance to celebrate my husbands pensioen.This was my treat to him to say thank after years after looking after me.I chose the Raddisson Red.Because its vibrant,energetic,young,stylish and modern.

Date of stay: May 2021
Radisson RED CPT, Marketing at Radisson RED Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2021

So glad that you enjoyed your stay and Congrats!
We aim to REDefine the hotel experience and glad that you got us.
REDlove,