Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
PricelineUS$79
TravelocityUS$80
getaroom.comUS$86
All reviews long street pool bar free shuttle room was spacious business trip room service comfortable stay very nice hotel breakfast buffet central location bo kaap water front easy access table mountain home away from home waterfront gym
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021

We stayed here for 2 nights in a residence and it was great! Wee arrived early and waited for our room to be ready by the pool and bar. Very beautiful place to sit, the pool was super cold and the food was not great. The actual residence on the 21st floor had spectacular views, was spotless, and had any amenities you could need. Good location if you want to walk in CT central and in close proximity to many sites, the waterfront, and quick access to the highway. All in all lovely if you want to self-cater and be in the central part of the city.

Room tip: 2016 great view of the harbour
Date of stay: April 2021
Charl Schoeman, Owner at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Dear AislinnMumu,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us.

Exceeding guest expectations is what we are set out to do. Therefore, I am so delighted to know that you had such a great time while staying with us, I wish you could have stayed a little bit longer.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

A big thank you to Adrien and his team for their exceptional service. I was so impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. Upon arrival we were generously upgraded from a family room to an apartment. We thoroughly enjoyed our time at the Radisson.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Charl Schoeman, Owner at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Dear trini_mari,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us.

Exceeding guest expectations is what we are set out to do.

Therefore, I am so delighted to know that you had such a great time while staying with us, I wish you could have stayed a little bit longer. Be assured I have already congratulated Adrien on making your stay such a memorable one.

Best regards

Reviewed 15 April 2021

My family (wife, husband, baby and nanny) and I had amazing time at the Radisson and Residence. We stayed in the penthouse, room 2303 and the room was exactly you see in the pictures. Nothing short of fabulous, we had full v & close up views of Table Mountain from both the main bedroom and guest bedroom. From the extensive balcony, you have views of Table Mountain and the V&A waterfront harbor. The lounge and TV room/ pajama lounge was comfortable and perfect - with a good variety of Dstv channels. The kitchen is spacious and has all facilities needed to make you feel right at home. Breakfast was also good quality with a nice cold and hot spread selection. The only down side is that We ordered room service, the service was quick. All our meals were great (Toasted sandwiches, cheese cake and drinks). The ribs and chips were not as great, really tough and not tasty at all.

Date of stay: April 2021
Charl Schoeman, Owner at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2021

Dear MosidiM1,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us.

We are committed to being the best host out there and ensuring our guest expectations are always exceeded, after all making every moment matter is our game plan.

Therefore, I am so delighted to know that you had such a wonderful time while staying with us, I wish you could have stayed a little bit longer.

Best Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2021

the food they had 4 main meals to choose from and breakfast was same thing every day. laundry service does not bring back clothing you must phone them for your clothes, they bring laundry back and they don't bring laundry list you put laundry in the bag they don't take the laundry as if you the one who did not bring the paper to the room

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Charl Schoeman, Owner at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear zolacele,

Thank you for the valued feedback and also about your experience whilst staying at the Hotel. My team and I are sorry to have read about the unfortunate incident you experienced and apologise about the way it was handled. I will make sure that we train our team to avoid future shortfalls like these.

I trust this did not detract too much form your visit to our city.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2021

We had a wonderful stay! Great location,really pleasant and clean rooms, very modern, service was excellent. A special thank you to Charl, James and Nosisa and all the other staff members. Every need was attended to. Can't wait to be back. Definitely recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Charl Schoeman, Owner at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence Cape Town, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Dear FanWil,

Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us.

Exceeding guest expectations is what we are set out to do.

Therefore, I am so delighted to know that you had such a great time while staying with us, I wish you could have stayed a little bit longer. Be assured I have already congratulated the staff you mentioned on making your stay such a memorable one.

Best regards