“Delicious sushi! ”
Review of Ben Wei

Ben Wei
Ranked #1 012 of 2 860 Restaurants in Cape Town
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Restaurant has a nice vibe. Friendly staff. Service is good.
Had the Ben Wei platter with 36 pieces and the Banting Bamboo rolls. The sushi was good and presented nicely.
My brother & mom shared the deep fried ice cream.
The main dishes looked amazing.

1  Thank LianiG1

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

An awesome experience in all aspects! Service was friendly, homely and professional. We had a sushi platter which was great value for money and very tasty. Overall I cannot fault anything, highly recommendable.

1  Thank sickbananas
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

The first picture of the plastic bowl with green curry is their version of Tom Kha Gai soup. The other 2 pictures are off the web and show what it should look like.

Probably one of the worst restaurants I have ever experienced including the attitude of the management.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Very tasty seared tuna salad, although I requested no onion and received onion nonetheless. Retro rock music makes for an unusual ambience in a sushi bar - I heard Queen and Joy Division while I waited for my takeout. Service was super-friendly and I'll definitely be back to try their sushi.

1  Thank RoLombard
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Ben Wei has opened its doors in Wembley Square with a solid range of delicious sushi and fusion Asian food. Excellent service is finished off by a welcoming smile from Chef/Owner Jim

1  Thank gavinareid