“Completely superb”

Chef’s Warehouse at Beau Constantia
Ranked #2 of 2 662 Restaurants in Cape Town
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

A truly magnificent setting, incredibly attentive and knowledgeable staff and sensational food. There isn’t much more to say other than thank you. Our group of ten (on our first meal out during a long weekend in CT from the UK) will remember our lunch with you as the benchmark for how to get absolutely everything right.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

again a lovely experience . everything was lovely, only the fish as one of the mains was a bit disappointing. the risotto for me who loves to cook it (i am italian) and consider myself a risottologist , was outstanding

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We went for lunch not knowing in advance what was going to be on the menu. I'm fussy and my partner is somewhat adventurous when it comes to food. Finding it was a tapas menu I thought well I'll give it a try. It was wonderful. Well presented and cooked to perfection. There was only one item I didn't want so they gave me a substitute. The staff could not of been more professional, knowledgeable and helpful explaining with a smile each course. The view is simply wonderful. Parking is easy clean toilets. The restaurant was nice bright and airy. The cost without wine service, water etc was 700 rand.
This is a must do experience

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

We tried quite a lot over the last three weeks - Pot Luck Club, Delaire Graff, Fat Butcher, Foxcroft, etc. - but Beau Constantia was hands down the best of them all. Over-attentive and extremely friendly service mixed with a beautiful and stylish location was a great basis for a phenomal culinary journey where every dish was spot-on and well balanced. Fantastic flavours increased with every dish, culminating in the best Creme Brulee I ever had. All the best to the wonderful BC team and may you continue to bring so much joy to your customers!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

My husband and I decided to try the 9 course tapas lunch and from the moment we entered the door and were warmly greeted by the charming maitre d' to the beautifully crafted plates of tapas, we were not disappointed and understand why this restaurant features in the top 10 in the country. The tapas plates shared between 2 people are presented in 3 courses, and we ordered an extra side of potato bread, olives and specialty butter which is a must to mop up the delicious juices. Each mouthful of food was exquisite, and we savoured the different flavours over 2 and half hours washed down firstly with an expertly made mojito and a draft beer, followed by a bottle of crisp Pas De Nom. We ended our lunch extravaganza sharing a honeycomb and lavender creme dessert followed by double espressos. The setting, overlooking the Constantia valley is the cherry on the top of this gastronomical experience.