“Interesting information and tea”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Bog Visitor Centre
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Minsterley
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Centre is near a number of interesting features showing the Long Mynd - and has many historical photos.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We were attending the Hay Meadow festival which was next to this place. Some lovely art work on display and for sale. They serve drinks and cakes which all looked good.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I enjoy walking with my dog and the Stiperstones is a great place with wonderful views. On this occasion I'd met a group of friends at Mitchells Fold. I suggested The Bog Cafe for a late lunch. Our group of 8 all enjoyed our food and browsing the crafts. I had a slice of quiche followed by a slice of bara brith and a cuppa. I enjoyed the bara brith so much I had another slice and cuppa. It reminded me of my childhood in North Wales. I look forward to my next visit. As I live just over an hour away it's a destination I choose for a day out combining walking, eating and shopping.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Worth calling in to this visitor centre, run by a group of local people in the former village school. Lovely, home-prepared food and drink. Range of craft stalls, all local artists and crafspeople. Information, books and maps of interest to visitors to the area.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Visited here when starting a walk around the Stiperstones and Devil's Chair. It's a curious little museum and tea room run by volunteers.
Set in the old school it is about one of the few buildings left of the old Bog village. The tea and coffee was very welcome - but the CAKES were superb! Very tempted to stay eating cake and avoid the walk!