“A little piece of heaven.....”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Sea Dreams

Our large luxury kitchen
large luxurious family bathroom with large shower, his and hers sinks and double bath Drawing room with large flat-screen tv and seating for 12
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Drawing room with large flat-screen tv and seating for 12
Bedroom 2 with superking (or twin) beds
Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed
Exterior of Sea Dreams
snug with large flat-screen tv
Dining/entertaining area with seating for 12
large walk-in dressing room for bedroom 2
luxury jack and jill ensuite with steam shower shared with bathrooms 1 and 2
Bedroom 3 with kingsize bed and walk-in dressing room
Ensuite to bedroom 3 with shower and jacuzzi bath
Bedroom 5 with superking or twin beds
Bedroom 4 with superking bed and walk-in dressing room
Ensuite to bedroom 4 with jacuzzi bath and hand-held shower
chaise longue on the landing
hallway
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 56 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Nicola377...
“A little piece of heaven.....”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We visited here as a surprise for my mams 60th birthday and we were absolutely blown away by the sheer size of this place. Our party comprised of 6 adults, 1 teenager, 3 children,1 toddler and 2 dogs. The booking process was extremely easy and Andrea was so unbelievably friendly and helpful from the onset, she couldn't of done more to help!!

This house is what dreams are made of, it was perfect for our large family celebration and I think it is very reasonably priced considering the size and luxury accommodation on offer!!

We ventured down to Creswell beach and the kids and dogs loved it, the whole experience was just magical. There are lots of things to do in the area but we didn't feel the need to venture out of this beautiful house. It was packed with board games for both the kids and adults whilst my teenager made the most of the playstation. It was just perfect in every way.

I honestly don't know what to say that hasn't been said before, if you are looking for a family break in cresswell then don't waste your time looking anywhere else, I can't recommend this property enough, rest assured the owner Andrea Davies will bend over backwards to make your stay memorable and enjoyable, I will most certainly be booking to come back again in the very near future and I can't wait!!!!

Phil M
“"A Fantastic setting to sit back and relax with friends and family"”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

We are a party consisting of 3 families with 6 adults and 7 children and this was our 10th year anniversary of going away to celebrate New Year. We have become accustomed to staying in luxurious holiday homes around the UK and we wanted somewhere befitting of the occasion and Sea Dreams certainly did that and more for us.
We booked several months in advance and had numerous correspondence with Andrea the owner before arriving,all our queries were met with a prompt and polite response every time. This was demonstrated when the week before we arrived and with Andrea on holiday abroad herself,we requested an extra single foldaway bed which she duly sorted out for us and had it delivered to the house ready for the eldest child in our party to enable him to have his own room away from the younger ones, fantastic service.
On our arrival to Sea Dreams we were honestly blown away,we arrived an hour earlier than planned coinciding with the ladies leaving who had prepared the property for us, they said "get yourselves in there and enjoy", welcoming bottles of wine and shortbread biscuits had been left for us to enjoy and in no time at all we were all settled.The property is gorgeous and no expense has been spared anywhere. As a rule we must have an open plan kitchen so everybody can congregate at meal times and we haven't had a better one. The lounge was fantastic to laze around in, play board games and watch tv, the bedrooms and bathrooms with complimentary shampoos and shower gels were perfect and the garden although not massive was ample enough for all the children to play out in and kick a ball around, for 13 of us there was more than enough room.
At this juncture i must say,as a party of 13 who have been staying away in luxurious holiday homes for a number of years, i think it is impossible and unreasonable to expect any property to be impeccable with so many families coming and going each week, yes there are some minor stains to the plush carpets, and yes there are some scratches inside cupboards and on floor tiles and the house was also a bit cold to start off with but we sorted it out no problem by adjusting the boiler, we would never let these trivial things deter us away from having an amazing time,a certain amount of wear and tear has to be expected.
The surrounding area of Cresswell is very picturesque and peaceful, just how we like it,there are numerous places of interest to visit,all within a short drive away so for us the location was excellent, however we spent most of our time down at the beautiful beach with our children even getting the trunks on and going for a New Years Eve swim in the North Sea !! The beach was only a 10 minute walk away and as were extremely lucky with the weather we went several times for the fresh air and the scenery and to let the kids run up and roll down the countless sand dunes.
We always book a different property each year we go away but the highest compliment i can pay is that we would definitely consider returning to Sea Dreams again and would not hesitate to recommend to other friends and family.

Julie H
Jarrow
“Stunning Property”
Reviewed 12 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

What can you say about this amazing property, it is everything and more! A huge kitchen with every appliance you could wish for, massive dining room table and all done to a high spec! A wonderful large living room with plenty of sitting areas, a snug which even had a PS2 and games wow som much thought has gone into this home! All the bedrooms and bathrooms are again done to a very high standard everyone was so impressed. I even managed to get a good nights sleep my first night which never happens anywhere I stay fab!! We loved it so much we are hoping to book again next year with extended family. Highly recommend this property!

KaraJH
“AMAZING PLEASE READ !!”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

Reading some of the reviews here I am actually quite offended that some people are criticising the place and giving it poor reviews for what I consider to be extremely minor flaws in my eyes. I find that some people are going out of there way to find these flaws in order to have something to moan about! But anyway...

This place has exceeded my expectations and the pictures I don't think do it justice enough! It is a remarkable home and trust me if I owned this place I wouldn't be renting it out, purely because I would never leave the house! I was in a party of 11 women who stayed here for 3 nights, and every room was provided with 2 clean, fluffy white towels for each individual staying here, along with spares. The beds were made up lovely all clean and fresh the bathroom was also clean and polished and had complimentary shower gels and shampoos! We all had our own space for clothing with hangers provided, mirrors with a dressing station which is ideal for us girls.

As well on arrival we were greeted with a gift basket containing rosè, Chardonnay, prosecco, shortbread biscuits, and a box of thorntons chocolate. This was in the kitchen which was imaculate filled with every house hold appliance! In the kitchen there is a plastic wallet which tells you the wifi code, and recommendations for places to go aswell as plenty of brochures! The house is complete with an iron, ironing board, Hoover, washing machine, dishwasher, a dryer, high chairs, and even baby cutlery! I mean there's not many places provide all this equipment!

If that isn't enough then there is also plenty of board games, toddlers toys all tucked away in one of the cupboards, aswell as DVDs, books and even a PlayStation 2 for children.

These little gestures are things that I really appreciate as there are a lot of places that will not provide this sort of service or amount of equipment! It is this that I think many people forget to mention in reviews or often take advantage of in these kind of homes but are worth mentioning.

I will definitely be returning here and cannot wait too! A huge well done for this place and the kind and thoughtful gestures, it hasn't gone unnoticed!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Rbell31
“Amazing!!! 😍🍾🎉”
Reviewed 11 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This is the second time I've been to sea dreams and again I've had the best weekend. I booked this for my cousins hen party and everyone was so impressed with the house. It's such a beautiful place, very well kept, and has everything you need. The owner Andrea could not be anymore helpful, which made our stay even better. The photos just do not do it justice, it's even more amazing in real life.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing