“Great Art and Coffee ”

The Old Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kilcrohane
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped here for a coffee and it was lovely. It also had some amazing art which I almost bought a piece of by Anne, but can't take it back in luggage so will order something online when I get back to Australia. Beautiful artwork, highly recommend it.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I went for dinner with friends, not knowing what to expect. It was wonderful. I have taken several sets of guests since then and am taking more next week. I have had most of the items on the menu and all were delicious. A good selection of wines is available. All of our guests enjoyed it too.

1  Thank pkcork
Reviewed 28 May 2018

We went to the Old Creamery restaurant yesterday as part of a family group for Sunday lunch. Excellent service. There were sixteen of us at the lunch. The restaurant was very busy. Griups present included a cycling group, a family celebrating a birthday, and other people enjoying Sunday lunch as well as our group. I ordered Kenmare smoked salmon for starters and trout for my main course. Both dishes were delicious. My husband had leek and potato soup for starters and roast chicken and bacon with stuffing for the main course. All our food was piping hot. Everyone who served us was so friendly. Looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We ate here three times during our holiday on Sheeps Head. Food and service cannot be faulted. Highly recommend the fish and chips probably the best we have had both here and in the UK. Would be a lovely place to dine in the better weather as they have a lot of outdoor seating with lovely views.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

Quiet and peaceful setting with subdued lighting and soothing music.
Dinner is three course set price of 35 euros. I chose the Dublin Bay crab with pink grapefruit starter and the fillet steak for my main followed by mixed berries with homemade shortbread. All of the food was excellent as always and beautifully presented, served by an attentive, but not intrusive waitress.